“What amazing owners and staff!”

Tirimbo Solarium Snack Bar Ristorante
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

The people that work there are so wonderful and the food is outstanding. Thank you so much for your hospitality (and my mojitos). You made my time in piano di Sorrento memorable! Grazie!

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

This is the most lovely place on the marina water front! The food is fresh and delicious. We had marinated anchovies, spaghetti alla vongole with lemon and parsley, tuna prosciutto and wine. All yummy! The atmosphere is romantic. There are couches for lounging, hanging lanterns as well as sit down tables. It feels boat-like --- laid back yet elegant. The owner and staff, Jiusy and Frederico, are warm and welcoming.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Several days of my holiday I spent in Sant Agnelo. The day I arrived I went to the beach and then decided to explore nearby restaurants. My attention was attracted by Tirimbo which looked nice. The same evening and all next evenings I had dinner at Tirimbo. For the first I had free starters – pasta balls (likely it was Fiori di zucchini), fried anchovy and bruschetta. Every day I tried different meal and always it was very delicious. The waiter was very polite, spoke very good English, joked a lot and made me smile. He always suggested free ice cream which was nice. And very important thing: after dinner a nice girl (who worked in Tirimbo) delivered me to my hotel by her car. Yes, it was a perfect service!

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Me and my sister we visited this great restaurant today and got some lunch! The food was great and the waiter was very friendly and supportive! We can highly recommend it to everyone who enjoys fresh fish and a great atmosphere!

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I arranged for 6 people to celebrate my mothers birthday, the maitre d insisted on making a surprise, arranging a free shuttle too and from our apartment and at short notice organised a personalised birthday cake. We had a setting outside next to the harbour and everything felt very personable.
The seafood which was recommended was fresh and the quality of flavours were on point.
Very happy diners!