“Great people”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Because "the season" was nearly over, we were the only ones in the restaurant and were taken care of by Franco and Josephine like royalty! The octopus was incredible as a starter. Chef Franco made a homemade pasta dish to order for me which was so fresh and delicious. My kids both enjoyed their meals: lasagne and pasta. We were treated to 5 small bites for dessert that were specialties of the Campagne region. The food was great but what really made it special was how at home we felt with our awesome hosts! Thank you!!

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

The people that work there are so wonderful and the food is outstanding. Thank you so much for your hospitality (and my mojitos). You made my time in piano di Sorrento memorable! Grazie!

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

This is the most lovely place on the marina water front! The food is fresh and delicious. We had marinated anchovies, spaghetti alla vongole with lemon and parsley, tuna prosciutto and wine. All yummy! The atmosphere is romantic. There are couches for lounging, hanging lanterns as well as sit down tables. It feels boat-like --- laid back yet elegant. The owner and staff, Jiusy and Frederico, are warm and welcoming.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Several days of my holiday I spent in Sant Agnelo. The day I arrived I went to the beach and then decided to explore nearby restaurants. My attention was attracted by Tirimbo which looked nice. The same evening and all next evenings I had dinner at Tirimbo. For the first I had free starters – pasta balls (likely it was Fiori di zucchini), fried anchovy and bruschetta. Every day I tried different meal and always it was very delicious. The waiter was very polite, spoke very good English, joked a lot and made me smile. He always suggested free ice cream which was nice. And very important thing: after dinner a nice girl (who worked in Tirimbo) delivered me to my hotel by her car. Yes, it was a perfect service!

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Me and my sister we visited this great restaurant today and got some lunch! The food was great and the waiter was very friendly and supportive! We can highly recommend it to everyone who enjoys fresh fish and a great atmosphere!