“Amazing week!!”

Borgo Casa Al Vento
Reserve with
Borgo Casa Al Vento is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$18 - US$47
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

Me and my family spent a stunning week in Borgo Casa al Vento after a suggestion of a friend of mine who have been there for holidays before. The staff is very friendly and the atmosphere is really tradiotional. I loved the italian food, and our bedrooms were all so cozy and clean. Thanks to Borgo Casa al Vento for this wonderful experience, i would recommend it to everyone!! Hello from Amna (from Egypt!)

Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

Thanks to Antonio Mr. Chef !!
I spent my honeymoon at the best.
I was "Spoiled" from flavors and cuddles
The wine "Aria" own produced and the cuisine it's spectacularly
And I'm a chef an manager of restaurants in Bangkok, so I really appreciated and evaluated great this restaurant and resort too.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

The restaurant is a lovely room with stone walls and ceiling. The service is excellent and the chef does an exceptional job. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel here and ate in the restaurant twice. Both times the food was excellent and we had a table in the old wine cellar. Service was attentive and relaxed. The wine was especially good from their own cellar.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

They have BBQ nights, Pizza nights. On other nights they have a small but very good menu. Very good food and I'll guarantee you won't leave hungry.