All reviews east budleigh large table lovely linen other guests jack russell outside seating area wedding night breakfast was delicious stunning views on arrival sir walter raleigh muesli comfortable beds wonderful weekend warm welcome fresh fruit stayed here for one night
Reviewed 13 August 2018

My wife, Elaine and I stayed for 1 night with our Jack Russell - Poppy. We were there for a sad reason (funeral) but found that this B&B is in an excellent place - convenient for walking with the dog down by the river and nice pub in East Budleigh. Our room was great, good shower, brill breakfast and very friendly owner/family/staff - thank you!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
syonhouse, Owner at Syon House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Wow! I regularly stay in the area to visit family but this was my first time staying at Syon House Hotel and I shall certainly be returning. It is a little more expensive than the hotels I usually stay in when I'm in the area, but it is certainly value for money - especially when you take into account the glorious breakfast.
The room was beautifully done up with everything I needed. The whole place was spotlessly clean, had the most stunning views and a wonderful lounge to relax in. I only wish I'd been staying for longer - perfect.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

We were made very welcome, our room was lovely and spacious and the bedding was of the best quality, we were very comfy. The breakfast was delicious and served in the beautiful orangery with the doors wide open to make the most of the gorgeous weather and picturesque scenery. A lovely bed and breakfast. Very doggy friendly being a real bonus!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
syonhouse, Owner at Syon House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Thank you. So glad you enjoyed the stay. C x

Reviewed 15 June 2018

As the only guest I was totally spoilt. I imagine though that all guests receive the same attention. Having stayed the world over this is a unique and charming place. It’s not perfect, who wants perfection. The owner loves what she does and that’s good enough for me. Lovely breakfast, quality products and it felt like a home from home, doggies and all. I’ll be back as someone once said.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Arrived Saturday, left Sunday.
Excellent room and breakfast.
Host fabulous in every way.
House nicely decorated with all amenities you need.
Gardens have fantastic views, patio great for catching sun.
Will return and strongly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family