Seamill House Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Seamill Hydro(West Kilbride)
View Hotel
The Waterside Hotel(West Kilbride)
Lauriston Hotel(Ardrossan)
View Hotel
The Kingarth Hotel(Kilchattan Bay)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsitison dealgirls nightthank you for a lovelybeautiful restaurantcompliments to the cheflovely lunchthe ground floormain courseelemis productsview restaurantbalconyarransuitemealluxuryclydecorrie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lovely place ate in the bar area and it was spotless very clean and the decor lovely
food was great very tasty .Only down fall service a bit slow like to order another tea there was big gaps to wait but the food was really good quality will be eating here again .

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank travelglobes
Dan R, General Manager at Seamill House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi there,

Thanks for reviewing! I'm so glad you had an enjoyable meal - I will be sure to let our chefs know!
I will also pass your comments onto our housekeeping team who work tirelessly to ensure our high standards are maintained.

I am sorry to hear that the service was a bit slow..this is something I will certainly be addressing with our team so I thank you for your honesty.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My cousin and I spent an overnight at this hotel. It was absolutely fabulous, The decor is stunning. The room was beautiful. The staff were very friendly and attentive. The food was delicious. I would recommend the hotel to anyone. Will definitely return.

Room Tip: The rooms with a view of Arran would be great.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hi Frances,

Thanks for such an excellent review! Recommendations are of course always welcome - word of mouth is a very powerful thing!
I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very very tastefully decorated throughout. Beautiful views. Bedrooms of a very high standard, food was amazing and staff very attentive. Go for the executive room if you can, it has a balcony with views over the water.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a glowing review!! I will pass on your comments to the rest of my team as they will be delighted to hear.
Our executive rooms are pretty special..we sometimes get taken aback by the view still!

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This small hotel is the epitome of class and good taste. Luxurious touches such as Joe Malone scented diffusers, Elemis toiletries, coffee pod machine, quality bed linen, the list could go on. The decor is beautiful and the bedroom and bathroom calming and a treat to behold. The View restaurant was excellent, the menu innovative and ingredients the best of quality. Good choice of wine at a sensible price. Staff were professional whilst friendly. Beautiful location with views over the Ayrshire coast. I have travelled extensively and stayed in numerous hotels but rarely have I seen such attention to detail. I simply couldn't find fault with the hotel and look forward to visiting again.

Room Tip: Executive rooms offer a view of the coast
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Laura,
Wow! Thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to write such a thoughtful and glowing appraisal of our hotel.
We're so pleased that you enjoyed the little extra touches and attention to detail across the hotel. I'm sure that the owners and my team will be very pleased to read your fabulous comments.
We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped here while travelling for work. Amazing hotel and wonderful staff, very friendly the whole experience was very relaxing. Food in the Dune Bar was excellent as was breakfast next morning. Made to feel very welcome would definitely visit again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Hello there Jane,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I'm definitely glad that you decided to stay here whilst travelling and I hope to see you again in the future!