Agoda.com
All reviewspineappleporridgefirst classbreakfast was delicioustwo nightssecond to noneseating arealittle extrasbottled waterwonderful attentionroom was spotlessly cleanamazing placebiscuitsfort williamjanalanhosts
Reviewed 31 August 2009

What a fabulous bed and breakfast! It is beautifully decorated, great attention to detail has been paid by your hosts. The breakfast was excellent, fresh fruits, a wide range of cereals, and a well cooked/presented cooked breakfast. The continental breakfast on offer was of a very high standard.

Mike, your host has losts of ideas for walks or tours in the locality, and very helpfully prints off information sheets to further assist you.

I would highly recommend this establishment.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank weddingbelleDurham
Reviewed 18 August 2009

I loved the look of this B&B from the moment I saw its website. We booked just one night a few months prior, something close to the Jacobite Steam Train we would be going on in the morning.

Mike was so friendly and runs a great place. We first noticed how pristine the place is. I've never seen a cleaner B&B! Also very modern. Mike said they bought the place two years ago, and I am assuming they did the upgrades and remodeling. It is fantastic.

We stayed in room 2, which had a lovely view out the window and a very comfy bed. Also liked the toiletries provided. Our parents stayed in a room on the top floor and it was very spacious and comfortable.

The breakfast was also great.

I can't recommend this place enough. It is the perfect location for Glencoe, which was the most amazing road I've been on in Scotland.

Thank you so much!!!
Tammi & Tom

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tropicaltammi
Reviewed 14 August 2009

Our family of 4 (2 adults, 2 teens) enjoyed our stay at the Pineapple House. We were there for 3 nights and I wish it could have been longer. Mike and Donna are fantastic hosts and the rooms were immaculate. The breakfasts we had were the best on our trip. They even provided gluten-free cereals for my breakfast and this was a real treat. The beds were comfortable and the view from our room was breathtaking. I highly recommend the Pineapple House to anyone looking for a great place to stay. The location is also great with so many things to see and do.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank GFTravelerSLC
Reviewed 7 August 2009

We LOVED Pineapple House! Owners Mike and Donna are just lovely. The house is probably the cleanest, most spotless place I've seen. Decor is very elegant and simple and puts you in the lap of luxury. Great little soaps and lotions in the bath. Lovely breakfasts. Can't say enough nice things about it!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank SJMPhiladelphia_PA
Reviewed 5 August 2009

Six of us MacDonalds stayed at Pineapple House for three nights as part of our Homecoming 2009 trip. The immediate impression upon arriving is how super-clean and fresh everything is, and how very beautiful the furnishings and textiles are. This is not one of those chintzy B&B's - Donna has used a discerning eye in selecting the decor and fabrics, and they are lush and lovely.

I had Room 6, which is a lovely large room on the top floor, with a big bed, two chairs, and a large bathroom.

Breakfast was delicious - loved the porridge and perfect poached eggs.

From Pineapple House, we visited Glencoe and the Isle of Mull. Mike was very helpful with suggestions, and provided a wonderful route we would not have found on our own.

We hated to leave.