Pier Hotel Rhyl
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
The Kinmel(Abergele)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmini barsmall hotelfresh fruitgreat hostsnautical themestayed for one nightbreakfast was amazingsea frontsea viewcooked breakfastwill definately be going backhis partnerlovely hotelironing boardvisit familyhome from homelittle touches
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Great place right on the sea front. I was there for work, the room was clean and really well presented, the Wifi strong and the breakfast was the best I've had for a long time. Together with friendly staff, I can't recommend strongly enough (sounds like a self plug but its not!)...

Room Tip: I got the twin room overlooking the front, well worth it.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stayed at the Pier Hotel for the first time when we went to see the Kathryn Ryan show at the pavilion theatre. The hotel is a stones throw away from the theatre which is a bonus. The hotel if great and the host, Wayne is fantastic. We had a quick pint at about 2pm when we checked in and we were still in the hotel with Wayne at 7pm making friends and memories. The rooms are well appointed, very clean and all you could ask for with ensuite facilities.

The breakfast was above and beyond with a selection of cold options and then a freshly made to order hot English breakfast with bottomless hot and cold drinks.

Parking was my only worry before I came but during the winter season you can park on the road free of charge with no chance of a ticket.

A great night. The only problem was that Katherine Ryan didn’t join us for a nightcap. Thank you for everything Wayne and the Pier Hotel- we will be back!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

The Pier Hotel is located on the main Promenade in Rhyl, a small really professional run hotel where the owners will do all they can to make your stay really comfy. I stayed here over approx 5 weekends due to working locally.

The rooms are really clean and the beds are so comfy to sleep in, every room being decorated with a nautical theme. In the evenings the bar is open and the atmosphere is great I had such a good laugh with the locals that drink there and other guests.

The breakfast is freshly cooked to order if you so desire a full English breakfast, there is also a good selection of cereal, fruits and bread available also.

The town center is only a 2 minute walk away where you will find all the usual seaside shops and high street stores. There are plenty of good pubs restaurants an fast food places to suit your tastes.

All in all I would highly recommend staying here as I know if I was to stay in Rhyl or the local area again I would book to stay here again no second thoughts at all..!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Phillip S
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Great welcome, Wayne and staff very good throughout. Christmas decks were great, bar area very convivial and the room comfortable. Good nights sleep and breakfast was very good as well. Would not hesitate to stay here if in the area again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Although we only stayed for one night we were very impressed with the hotel. Are room though a Budget Room were quite spacious, very clean and tidy, the bathroom was a good size and very clean. The Mini Fridge was very well stocked. The service in both the bar and dining room were excellent. We had a very good night chatting to the Proprietors of the hotel in the bar. Thanks very much Wayne and Richard for an excellent hospitality.

Stayed: December 2017