Rosedale Motel
Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa(Summerland)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$109
US$59
US$46
Summerland Motel(Summerland)
US$79
Black Sea Motel & Restaurant(Penticton)(Great Value!)
US$63
Shoreline(Penticton)
US$55
US$69
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2016

I loved this place. It nestles amidst gorgeous mountains and close to shops. Great view. The rooms are nice and tidy. Obviously, a well maintained facility. The manager was helpful and gave us a microwave when we asked for it (wasn't included for our room). I would come back again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2016

The location is central. There is an outside pool, and different room choices including cabins. The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. There wasn't a lot of room to move around. We could hear bumping above us, but we weren't bothered by the traffic. The price was good, and the staff were friendly. It is an older motel type building. We liked the way the AC went on sleep mode to keep us cool at night without running constantly.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Awesome prices and nicely maintained facility. Very close to shops and beaches. Farmers market was a short walk and had a good selection of local products. The wine tours are what we came for and we didn't go away disappointed. Highly recommended for a good get away with the family or by yourself

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Big stains in the carpet. Both rooms I stayed in 104 and 106. Afraid to walk bare footed around the room. Brought my own pillow. The motels are too thick. Hot water tap has no stopping point. Swivels 360, so you have to stop it at 90 degrees to the tap. Not many TV channels. Internet very slow. Speed is between 1.5 and 2 Mbps. Thank goodness there were no bedbugs.

Room Tip: Check out the room before paying.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Malcolm S
Reviewed 28 June 2016

I reserved this hotel as other areas in the Okanagan were all busy the night that I stayed. The motel is located in the heart of the main area of old Sumerland, within easy walking distance to restaurants and the Sunday Summer Farmer's Market. Easy access to the highway as well.

The room itself was dated, and the carpets could use a good shampooing or should be replaced with flooring, and the room smelled of smoke a bit, as people are permitted to smoke right outside the door of the hotel rooms, which did not appeal to me too much. Our room was on the second floor, right beside the main road, but the town is quiet at night, so there was no issue sleeping. The room does come with an air conditioner, but it was cool enough that we did not need it at night.

No restaurant on site, but there are a few in walking distance. They have a pool, but i did not use it as I much prefer to be at the lakeside beaches. Staff are friendly and helpful.

The bed was alright, but had a memory foam type of pad on top of the actual mattress... it was comfortable, but not the best bed I have slept in.

Would I book again?..... if I had to yeah.

Room Tip: ask for one of the cabins that they have
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family