All reviewsceviche verdewedding celebrationgolf cart into towntwo story buildingsother hotelsupstairs barfree bikesin townminute bike ridegreat destinationpescadokite surfersmagical islandsand barevery morningcontinental breakfasti highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 7 December 2017

I booked a kayak tour (which was a big scam because you can actually just rent a kayak and do it on your own) in the city that was meant to depart from a well centered hotel and was finally sent at this hotel which is the furthest one on the beach,the closest to the mangroves. ..The guy related to the hotel and organizing the tour briefed us (like we have the best kayaks,we are the best tour)and then left us with the guide.
after the excursion, I asked to take a quick shower;the girl at the reception looked really nice and asked her boss; she looked at me in a dismissive way..and said no in a really rude tone. .for a hotel that is "trying "to look trendy ,they should work on their attitude....

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank mariecam
Reviewed 21 September 2017

nearly double the price compared to its neighbor... did not understand why all along my stay. Have ease up the cashier.
The island is a lifetime memory in itself. Definitely worth the 24hrs journey door to door from Europe.

Room Tip: bungalow a pied d'ocean
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah C
OscarValdemar, Public Relations Manager at Las Nubes De Holbox, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Hello Sarah,

Thank you so much for staying with us. There is many reasons why our prices are quite different from the others, for example, we have a complete eco-friendly system, and our own platforms to maintain the correct operation even in cases when the island has an outrage of services. Our location, the privacy, and connection to the reservation are a plus also.

Please come back soon, and let us know how we could enhance your experience with us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I traveled by myself with two children and stayed in an ocean view bungalow. Location, location. Spectacular views. The bungalow is comfortable. Felt very safe with the girls on my own. The hotel is very well designed and you feel as though you are on your own. We never had to fight for a bed on the beach or beside the pool. I really liked the beach bags. The food in the restaurants is delicious. The girls loved the swimming pools.
I would advise wearing water shoes in the ocean as my daughter painfully stepped on a marine animal. One of the lovely waiters, Edgar, was wonderful treating her wound. Manual also helped us a lot on the beach.
Its a great location for paddle boarding,
The masseuse is great!
The hotel organised the transfers from Cancun which made it easy.
I would give it 5 stars except I felt it to be on the expensive side.

Room Tip: The bungalows on the water are amazing.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank KAREN p
OscarValdemar, Public Relations Manager at Las Nubes De Holbox, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Hello Karen,

We are so happy to read your kind words. And we hope your beautiful daughter is doing very well after the incident in the beach, It´s something out of out hands but as you could see, we did as much as we could to release the pain. Great advise to use water shoes in the ocean. We will let know to Edgar and Manuel about your nice comments.

Kind regards from all our staff

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Just came back from my daughter's magical wedding at Las Nubes De Holbox. I can't begin to express how wonderful the entire experience was. From the beginning, the staff at Las Nubes were so wonderful in helping to plan a destination wedding. No stress, just pure excellence in every aspect. The food fantastic, the staff so wonderful, the entire resort catered to our needs in every way. All of our guests felt pampered and well taken care of. This is a magical island, and Las Nubes is a purely special place that all of our guests and family, and especially the bride and groom will treasure forever. Thank you Las Nubes, we LOVE you!!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Road14442

Thank you so much for your message. It makes us feel great! We are were so happy to host this amazing and important event for your daughter, family & friends. It was a total pleasure to have you all here. We hope you visit us in the near future again,

Kind regards from all our staff

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Spent a lovely day here. When we arrived there was a bit of confusion among the staff about the procedure for issuing a day pass but eventually got sorted. 800 pesos (half for kids) included a beach chair and towel, use of pools (including a beautiful infinity pool) and 500 pesos credit towards food and drink. The resort has the most stunning views and direct sea access. We are staying at Mawimbi but I much preferred this end of the beach as it's much quieter. So nice to lie on a bed listening to nothing except the sound of gentle waves and birds. Food was excellent and the bartender in the Sky bar makes the best frappucino :-)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
OscarValdemar, Public Relations Manager at Las Nubes De Holbox, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Thank you for visiting us! We are glad you enjoyed of our property and specially of that great & refreshing Frappuccino served at our bar. Please come back, now you know where is the best place to stay.

Abrazos,