“Terrific burgers!!”

Bare Grill Cafe
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in La Perouse
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Like most people, I thoroughly enjoy a good burger. It's a big call to say that something is the best ever but these burgers are unbelievably good and may well be the best burger I have ever eaten - seriously! I had the one with truffle (can't remember the name) and it was stunning. Massive portions too so very good value for money. Try to ignore the rare poor reviews and give this place a go. It's brilliant!

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Firstly, the extractor fan doesn't work which makes the restaurant stink.
The guy who took my order, handled money, disappeared into the back, came out with two ungloved handfuls of unwrapped cheese slices and put them down in the kitchen.
I watched him make my order, picking things out of the burger. Put me off to start.
My fish burger was straight out of the freezer - at $17.00 for a fish burger it had better be good but unfortunately not even fresh. The chips were very greasy.
Overall a very unpleasant experience. Threw it all in the bin, wanted to go back with it but didn't get the impression I'd get far.
These positive reviews are very surprising.

2  Thank Aums4921
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

I thought I'd come in for a feed I sat down and watch the guy making the orders when I seen him putting and touching the salad I thought ok but then he wiped his nose with his hand then put 2meat patties on the grill then went back touch the salad
(no gloves) cross contamination is a no no never go back there EVER
HE WAS NOT HYGIENIC AT ALL

2  Thank nawaf r
Reviewed 29 October 2016

These burgers are HUGE, some people would say that's a good thing others would not.
I personally love the taste but they are slightly large for my liking. Don't let this stop you going there as you could quite easy share between two and not miss out on the deliciousness. Strangely enough they are closed on a Thursday?

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

I gotta say I dont like restaurant without service. But this shop actually makes it up by the quality of their food and the staff attitude. The price was reasonable (perhap cheaper than what you get). I think they still can improve but we will definitely come back.
Tip: order the FREAK SHAKE