US$39
Green Hotel(Taizhou)
US$37
US$36
Trip.com
Boning Chuntian Fengshang Hotel(Taizhou)(Great Value!)
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskthe executive loungelocal restaurantssuper hotelan upgraderooms are spaciousbrandcheckinsurprisepropertyluxurycurtainscitywifichinastandardenglish
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Cheap, safe and good food, gorgeously decorated. nice for even American / western standards. Hope the staff keeps it nice and clean- only place I will stay in taizhou. Service is very good too- resort type property. Not sure why Marriott put a property here, but im glad they did.

Stayed: April 2017
TaizhouMarriott, 公关经理 at Zhejiang Taizhou Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Dear Davecrack,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and for your kind review with full marks.

We are delighted to read that your stay was a successful and enjoyable one in every aspect. We all look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Emma Wang
MarCom Executive

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

I lived there for a couple of weeks in March 2017, also some days in February and January the same year.
It is comfortable, slightly noisy.
Waiters of the restaurant commonly don't speak English.
Some foods for breakfast are available just once a week (in example, bananas).

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
TaizhouMarriott, 公关经理 at Zhejiang Taizhou Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Dear Osvaldo,

Thanks for preferring our hotel for your stay and we are delighted that our services and facilities were able to contribute to a positive trip experience.

I have also noted your comment regarding the breakfast and restaurant staff and shared with our restaurant manager. Please rest assured that they will take it seriously and make improvements.

Osvaldo, again thank you for staying at our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again on your second trip to Taizhou.

Emma Wang

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

This is my 2nd time to stay in this hotel. The first time i stayed, I gave excellent review. The 2nd time i stayed it was even better than the 1st time.

1. The wifi was fast and stable
2. The view was fantastic
3. The bed and everything was perfect
4. The breakfast was fantastic, a lot of variety and everything was good
5. When I checked out, i wait for 3-5 mins and they were really concern about this and put attention, the lady at the concierge gave me a drink and the lady at the front desk called somebody to quickly assisted me.

I have been staying in 90% of 5 stars hotel all around Zhejiang area. I think Marriot Taizhou considerably is the best hotel not only in Taizhou but in Zhejiang area.

I definitely will go back to this hotel. Trust me guys, you don't need to look for other hotel, this hotel is perfect. Keep up the outstanding performance Taizhou Marriot

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
TaizhouMarriott, 公关经理 at Zhejiang Taizhou Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Dear Winata,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Zhejiang Taizhou Marriott Hotel.

As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service.

Thank you again for your time and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Wonderfull hotel, still here another week but after 2 weeks I can already write my review. . Perfect service. Superb employees who do everything to make your stay unforgettable. Special thank for Austin en his collegue who helped me to find the shops to buy something that I was looking for. And for the lovely lady with the basket who does the cleaning in the elevators, always ready with a smile to push the elevator or keep the door open if you arrive. Absolutely amazing staff, defintely a place to come back ....

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
TaizhouMarriott, 公关经理 at Zhejiang Taizhou Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Dear lion19652017,

Thank you for selecting our hotel for your recent visit to Taizhou and taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

We are very delighted to learn that you are thoroughly enjoying staying with us and that especially the services of our associates impressed you.

Thank you for preferring our hotel and we all look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

I was really impressed with this hotel on arrival. Door staff are very courteous and the front desk is well run. Checkin was easy and quick. The hotel itself is beautiful, rooms are very plush with lots of nice features.

I ate in the hotel restaurant and the food was excellent. The buffet was delicious with high end seafood available in unlimited quantities.

I will most definitely stay here in future as its quite easily the best hotel that I have stayed at in Taizhou and ranks amongst the best I have used in China.

One small problem was some old food still evident on a plate in the restaurant. Not serious but it was a surprise considering the overall standard.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
TaizhouMarriott, 公关经理 at Zhejiang Taizhou Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Dear Dave M,

Thank you for choosing Zhejiang Taizhou Marriott Hotel and taking the time to share your experience with us.

We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that both our facilities and service meet your satisfaction. Your advise on restaurant has been shared with the team and they will follow up on this.

Again, your comments and rating on the TripAdvisor website are very much appreciated and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Taizhou.

Best Regards,