Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Green Hotel(Taizhou)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskthe executive loungelocal restaurantssuper hotelan upgraderooms are spaciousbrandsurprisecheckinpropertyluxurychinacitycurtainswifistandardenglish
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Full mark can be given at the hotel's price. Hotel staffs are very friendly during all time of the stay. Rooms are pretty new and well equipped. Buffet is again above all expectations. The only minor issue is the location: construction is ongoing at the other side of the street. So for some rooms the view may not be nice.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
敏佳 徐, 市场传讯协调员 at Zhejiang Taizhou Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear taogenie,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay experiences at Zhejiang Taizhou Marriott Hotel.

I am delighted to read that you have enjoy you stay with us.Our team members will be thrilled to hear of your kind comments, as they strive to make every guest experience an unforgettable one.

Thank you again for preferring our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Taizhou.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

This is a good hotel with a high standard but there is not much in terms of shops and resturants nearby. However there are a few restaurants in the hotel itself. Breakfast is very good with a very wide range of Western and local food.
A dozen blocks in front of the hotel have recently been demolished so maybe something will come up here which is useful to the hotel guests.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
敏佳 徐, other at Zhejiang Taizhou Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Stellan D,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review at Zhejiang Taizhou Marriott Hotel with us.

I am very delighted to read how much you have enjoyed you stay with us and you love our breakfast. I will share your review with our restaurant manager. Our team members will be thrilled to hear of your kind comments.

It is pleasure to take care of you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Truly an amazing hotel. Super friendly staff, easy to check in. The room was modern & clean. A minor complaint I made at the front desk, is that there were a set of lights in my room that would not turn off. Every switch in the room did not power those 2 lights. I even pulled my card from the slot that kills power to the entire room and those lights remained on all night. So I told them to get an electrician in there to fix that before the next person gets that room. I would stay here again, the buffet was good, and had a la carte dinner was excellent. The hotel is beautiful and I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
敏佳 徐, Marcom Coordinator at Zhejiang Taizhou Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear PFDSWolfman,

Thank you very much for sharing such a great review at Zhejiang Taizhou Marriott Hotel with us.

I am delighted to have your highregards on our service. I will share your review with our team members. Your kind comments are inspiring us to do our best. Otherwise, I will share your review about lights with Rooms. We will pay attention to this problem.

Thank you again for your valuable and detailed feedback. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Hotel is brand new and very nice. Got upgraded to nice suite as a gold exec member. The only bummer was that the exec lounge is not open yet, but the front desk said you could go down to the bar...more hassle than it was worth so I skipped that part. Breakfast buffet is great and as you are in a lower tier city, the rates much cheaper than Beijing.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 29 August 2017

Dear CL5309,

I was pleased to read that you had a most enjoyable experience in all aspects of your stay.And I will share your review about the exec lounge with Rooms.We will pay attention to this problem.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

A brand new hotel of good design and spacious rooms, a community centre for local swimming kids together with their waiting mothers, for weddings with lines of luxury limousines. Upon entering into the room, the curtain opened automatically, showing a vast demolished field for new real estate development. One can expect noise facing this side once the construction starts.
Staffs are friendly and helpful. Buffet is excellent.
The frequent requests for re-login for internet is annoying.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business