All reviews executive floor breakfast buffet rooms are modern taxi drive variety of choices western cuisine big mall definitely stay here again shopping mall business hotel great hotel two nights comfortable bed business travel star hotel place to stay every morning
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I am in Weifang quite often but first time in this hotel.

I stayed on executive floor.

The room was well sized, the bathroom nice and clean. Internet was free and always available. The breakfast in the lounge was very good as well as the Happy Hour in the afternoon.

Housekeeping was excellent, better than expected for this class of hotel.

I can recommend this hotel and I will come back.

I came by train from Beijing. The taxi drive took about 40 minutes.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
PULLMANGM, General Manager at Pullman Weifang, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Kiel1957,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us proper comments.

The hotel team and myself are happy to hear you have enjoyed staying with us and had a pleasant business trip.

We are looking forward to welcome you back and becoming your favorite hotel in Weifang.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Great hotel for the brand name, size, facilities, location for foreigners like us who were on business trip. Front desk staff spoke good English. Their breakfast selection was good too with a variety of choices be it western or eastern cuisine unlike some other hotels in China. I was pleasantly surprised with it as this is located in quieter city like Weifang. Well managed, I must say.

The bed and pillows were comfy too as getting enough sleep is key while on travel.
Except the bathroom glass door was a bit awkward due to the slanting angle. Water seepage to the other side happens during shower. Not tightly sealed. To do with interior design defect, I guess.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
PULLMANGM, General Manager at Pullman Weifang, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear TripLin,

Thank you so much for taking the time and give us your feedback and comments, I am very pleased you have enjoyed your time staying us.

Even Weifang is a relatively small city, we are putting big focus on creating an atmosphere of up-scale home away from home to all of our guests.

Thank you for your comments about our bathroom glass door, I will revisit this issue.

I’ll be more than happy to welcome you back to our hotel in the future

Reviewed 6 July 2018

Best hotel in Weifang, Great service, Very warm welcome , Super room, World cup Football fever was on & enjoyed atmosphere . Being an Accor Plus Silver member, Was upgraded to a lovely Suite. The staff was English speaking making it really easy to communicate which is great in China . International experience even in a small town of Weifang was indeed appreciable

Date of stay: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
PULLMANGM, General Manager at Pullman Weifang, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Rajan,
Warm greetings from Pullman Weifang. Thank you so much for your kind review and we are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed our great football world cup setup.
I hope to welcome you back to our Hotel in the near future.
Sinerly yours,

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Great lobby , good rooms , spacious but surprisingly , after shower one finds the whole area flooded , which certainly leaves a poor feeling

Hotel is located near the Weifang railway station & is convenient for being a transit hotel

Wish they can solve the issue

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
PULLMANGM, General Manager at Pullman Weifang, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Sanjeev307, Warm Greetings from Pullman Weifang, I would like to express my great appreciation for your feedback, as well I am pleased that your overall experience was good.

In the same time I understand the inconvenient caused you by the shower drainage, for this I am sorry.

Together with my Engineering department and House Keeping department we will follow upon all rooms, in order to prevent this to repeat itself in the future.

In the meanwhile I hope I will be able to welcome you back to Weifang city and to Pullman hotel, to experience once again the warmth of our hospitality.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Date of stay: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
PULLMANGM, General Manager at Pullman Weifang, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018