US$140
  • Pool
US$109
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$159
US$125
Caribbean Shores Bed & Breakfast(Hopkins)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$68
All Seasons Guest House(Hopkins)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$96
Hotels.com
Villa Verano(Hopkins)
US$321
The Funky Dodo Backpackers(Hopkins)(Great Value!)
US$30
Jungle Jeanie's by the Sea(Hopkins)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsswim up barsleeping giantbeachfront casitajaguar reefhummingbird suitecaptain larryveranda roompasta nightrent a golf carthot tubadventure deskon the rocksbeach frontour honeymoonfishking size bedinner tubes
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I had an ocean view bungalow - sure loved every inch of it...from the outdoor shower, to the patios hammock and outdoor seating, the amazing view of the pier, the trees with night lightning, being able to go kayaking at any time and of course the super friendly Belizian's.
Went on a snorkeling tour at the barrier reef - organized by the hotel - it truly was my very favorite part of my trip.
The room was clean and well decorated - made me feel at home...sort of in my own little kingdom. I did not want to close the curtains - as the ocean view was just breathtaking.
Truly enjoyed my three days hear.
Got a sore throat - chef cooked a vegetable soup for me, which was more than delicious - thank you to everyone!

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank Mmooni
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Almond Beach Resort and Jaguar Reef was an amazing location and property. It's a simple and relaxing place with lots of activities to do. The food was good and the staff was very nice and always accommodating. They brought us fresh coconuts every day. We stayed in the Humming Bird Room. It was nice and perfect for our family of three. We used the Adventure Desktop several excursions and they were great. We had our own car so we also got out and explored on our own many days. This was a great place and a good value and we would return again for sure. Some key staff members that were great were.

Kaptain Larry
Lilly
Blaine
Rubio
Smokey

We also met the owner and he and his family were very nice :)

Thanks for a memorable family vacation!

The Clousers

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank MatthewClouser
Reviewed 4 April 2017

I traveled here from NYC with a friend of mine. We used groupon and had no idea what we were getting into. To our wonderful surprise, it was a perfect getaway.
Nestled away from everything in the city of Hopkins, Almond Beach Resort/Jaguar Reef Lodge & Spa was truly idyllic. The beach itself is flawless... with clear blue waters, spacious area, and clean sand. The only people around were also staying at the resort; it never felt super crowded. They have paddle boards, tubes, and kayaks available to use for free whenever you want. Plus, hammocks and cozy beach chairs with umbrellas. They also have bikes you can rent for about $10USD.
The grounds were beyond perfect. Our room was amazing– the door opened to an ocean view. So many colorful flowers + the architecture is super Instagrammable...if that's what you're into. They have two pools: one is an infinity pool/hot tub combo (also has the in-pool bar) and another is just your basic pool.
The food and drinks were excellent. Every single thing I consumed was heavenly. All the seafood was fresh. The frozen beverages hit the spot every time.

But what REALLY stood out was the resort's staff. They truly went above and beyond for their guests. And honestly, I don't think it's just because they are great at their jobs (which they totally are). I think that each employee at this resort is kind-hearted, fun-loving, and naturally friendly. They learned our names and made us feel so very welcomed.

Special shoutout to Smokey (bomb bartender), Charlie & Noel (bomb pool bartenders), Dennis (who hooked us up with coconuts), Captain Larry (who also hooked us up with coconuts), Johnny, and anyone else I'm forgetting. You were all so amazing.

This might have been the best money I ever spent. Couldn't have asked for a better, more refreshing vacation.

Tips:
- It's a ways from the airport. We just ended up taking a taxi for $200 USD total. Sounds kinda crazy but it was a very scenic drive and definitely worth it.
- If you don't eat at the in-house restaurant, check out Chef Rob's (down the beach) or the Lucky Lobster (down the road).
- Ask about the drum line. They play various locations in Hopkins each night of the week.
- Everything is very casual. You can dress nice, but if you're trying to pack light I would leave the heels at home...you probably won't wear them.

Thanks for everything!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank jessicanicole529
Reviewed 3 April 2017

We Travel to Belize In September of 2016. It was an amazing experience. My Husband and I get to do things that all mid life couples care for. rekindle. Tourico Vacations was very helpful in putting this trip together for us. we Scuba dive, snorkle, took long evening walks on the beach. Enjoy the fine dining and all the amenities Almond beach had to offer.

Stayed: September 2016
139  Thank travelbeetwo
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

You can't get anymore 'on the beach' than this. We literally walked out our door and there we were. The staff was super friendly especially Dennis who taught my son how to break open a coconut with a machete. (Ya, you wouldn't see that in the US). The price was super reasonable and included use of kayaks, paddle boards, snorkel gear and you could rent bikes, golf carts and a hobie cat for really cheap. There is lots of shade and hammocks to lounge in and they clear the seaweed from the beach so you can swim in the water. The town is just a mile or so and the people were super friendly.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family