“Israeli food”

Ranked #5 of 94 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Costa Rican, Israeli
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Family Run Restaurant serving traditional Israeli and Costa Rican food.We offer breaksfast,lunch and dinner! Our traditional dishes include: Gallo Pinto/CR Casados/Shakshuka/Schnitzel/Falafel/Shish Kababs!!!! All these can be combined with our fabulous hummus plates, pita sandwiches or Israeli plates! We have the best smoothies in town- mango/banana/guanabana/watermelon/papaya/pinapple and a local favorite our own healthy green smoothie! Come found out what is in it! We also offer the exotic traditional Israeli Shisha smoking pipe!
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We ate lunch at Zula. We had hoped to smoke a hookah but the waitress said it wasn't available. I suggest you call to inquire.
We ordered the Israeli combo plates. It included hummus, salad and chicken kebab plus fresh pita. I did not want the coleslaw. It was delicious.
Although we didn't order smoothies, I saw delicious versions ordered by many patrons. They looked huge!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

The place is very cosy and the food is absolutely delicious. The pesto served with the dishes was just a cherry on top.

Rotttts, Owner at Zula Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thanks, very appreciated:-)

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Perhaps because this was the one restaurant that I was excited about visiting in Santa Teresa, it did turn out to be a bit of a disappointment. Don't get me wrong, the experience was fine, but definitely not as wow as the reviews had me expecting. I had the falafel plate and I thought both the falafel and the fries were overdone, while the coleslaw had a rather strange taste. The pita was delicious, though. The server was friendly but not always attentive and the bathrooms could do with a bit of a clean-up and regular checks (no tp is a huge no-no!). I would probably not return, given the amount of choices in Santa Teresa.

1  Thank DiveDiva21
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

The food is good fresh and tasty the best homos and falafel and very good schnitzel fun atmosphere and great service highly recommended !!!!

Reviewed 14 April 2017

I went here with my friends for lunch. I had hummus and pita, and a fruit smoothie. The smoothie was very large. The hummus was appetizer size with a couple of pitas, very good. My friends enjoyed their food as well- a salad and oreo smoothie (milkshake) and hot dog and fries. The portions are generous and we shared the salad.

1  Thank Lisaht44