Upon arriving in El Valle we immediately saw signs directing us to Park Eden. It was fairly easy to locate and we were pleased with the settings around this B&B. So we went inside to see if they had a vacancy…
As luck would have it the Linda Vista House was available that night. It was actually less expensive renting the house than it would have been renting two rooms of the same quality.
The owners, John and Deb, just happen to be in residence on the day we arrived there. They are a very charming couple and I hope you are as fortunate as we were to be able to spend some time with them!
We were in a hurry to get out and explore the local community or I would have spent the entire afternoon talking with them. They even offered to make dinner reservations for us.
The Linda Vista House has two private bedrooms with a shared bathroom. There is also a second bathroom downstairs by the kitchen. The house was well furnished and very comfortable. It was a shame that we would only be spending one night there.
The grounds of Park Eden are very well maintained. We were very surprised at how huge their property is.
Breakfast was served outside under a canopy. The food was excellent and their kitchen staff was friendly and cordial. (John and Deb also came out to say good morning to us.)
Park Eden also has other rooms: La Casita, Los Limoneros, La Vie en Rose, Suite Tucán, and Suite Colibrí.
Treat yourself (and your wife and family) to a beautiful hideaway, if you are spending some time in El Valle, by staying here at Park Eden…
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A truly Romantic Getaway for those in quest of the best. Quiet, lovely country charm amidst its vast lush green gardens with centuries old trees, home to many species of birds. This family run B&B offers First Class lodgings, cozy, nicely decorated and well-equipped accommodations. A comfortable and beautiful 2 floor house for families and 2 lovely garden suites for families of 4, with kitchen facilities. Personalized attention granted by owners. Enjoy the unique and hearty PanAmerican Royal Breakfast. Nestled in the mountains, El Valle de Anton offers an Excellent Bird Watching Experience and year-round 70F to 78F temp. Bird Watching, excursions, hiking, ecological and canopy tours, horseback riding, hot springs and colorful Sunday Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Park Eden Bed & Beakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Eden Bed And Beakfast
- Park Eden Bed & Beakfast Hotel El Valle De Anton