Our family, including children ages 6 and 9, had a wonderful time at Park Eden. The hostess, Monica, is very good at providing helpful information and arranging activities in the area. The grounds are wonderful, the kind of place you could hang out in for hours (or maybe days) at time. Orchids, butterflies, birds, a flowing creek, benches. We awoke each morning to a beautiful orchestra of bird songs. I would recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A truly Romantic Getaway for those in quest of the best. Quiet, lovely country charm amidst its vast lush green gardens with centuries old trees, home to many species of birds. This family run B&B offers First Class lodgings, cozy, nicely decorated and well-equipped accommodations. A comfortable and beautiful 2 floor house for families and 2 lovely garden suites for families of 4, with kitchen facilities. Personalized attention granted by owners. Enjoy the unique and hearty PanAmerican Royal Breakfast. Nestled in the mountains, El Valle de Anton offers an Excellent Bird Watching Experience and year-round 70F to 78F temp. Bird Watching, excursions, hiking, ecological and canopy tours, horseback riding, hot springs and colorful Sunday Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Park Eden Bed & Beakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Eden Bed And Beakfast
- Park Eden Bed & Beakfast Hotel El Valle De Anton