Free cancellation until 26/07
US$90
US$74
Cabanas los Colibris(El Valle de Anton)
US$95
Anton Valley Hotel(El Valle de Anton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$75
Hotel Residencial El Valle(El Valle de Anton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$55
Hotel Campestre(El Valle de Anton)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$72
Travelocity
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$178
US$159
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Crater Valley(El Valle de Anton)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$170
Bodhi Hostel & Lounge(El Valle de Anton)
TripAdvisor
The Golden Frog Inn(El Valle de Anton)
TripAdvisor
All reviewslinda vistathe ownereggs or pancakesbreakfast was deliciousgarden settingweek stayb and bslept with the windows openspoke no englishbeautiful locationliving roomstayed longerin townwatch the birdsnice gardenhot springsthe main street
Reviewed 5 April 2015

The hotel is at the edge of the village. It is a 15-20 minute walk (paved, lit roads, little traffic, views of large well-kept villa gardens, friendly locals on the street wave and greet you as you pass) from the Rey supermercado on the Avenida Principal at the start of the village, and then the Avenida with its restaurants, cafes, shops, services is several km long (and several of the walks and attractions are themselves at the edge of the village). The location does make the hotel quiet (apart from the wildlife), though it is hard to believe that anywhere in El Valle would be really noisy.

The hotel sells ($3) a tourist map of El Valle which is generally helpful and adequate, but is not to scale and has some inaccuracies (hotel Cariguana Spa is shown on the map as marking a useful turn-off for getting back to the hotel but is actually, I think, located at another junction). The maps I brought from Institutio Geographico in Panama City did not help much for walking as they did not show footpaths.

The hotel buildings are separate cottages set in an extensive series of charming, well-kept gardens. These gardens are attractive and pleasant for sitting in and relaxing, without crowding other guests. Each cottage also has a private veranda or outdoor area. I think that it is probably the gardens that make the Park Eden stand out.

Breakfast is served in the garden under a canvas roof. Coffee, orange drink, bread and jam, fruit and to order cheese empanadas, tortillas and pancakes. Pleasant staff. Birds feeding at nearby bird-table.

The room’s décor was as in the pictures on the website so you can see whether it is to your taste. Equipment includes fridge (bit noisy), microwave, coffee maker, air-conditioner (effective but very noisy, so not for night use – ceiling fan was quiet). TV with Sky including audio with several classical music programmes, though connexion intermittently lost. No room safe. Lighting so-so for reading. Thin curtains do not keep out the light so I woke with the dawn.

WiFi included. I needed to go to the garden nearer to the main building for initial connexion and then stayed connected most of the time. In my room, slow, sometimes to the point of time-out; faster (and pleasanter) in the garden.

Bathroom was quite small, OK shower, adequate shampoo, conditioner and soap. Thick towels.

The gardens make the place.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael3112
Reviewed 30 March 2015 via mobile

There are no words to completely describes this place... The owner is a great person.. The place is calm, big garden and pretty near the town... The room was big with two floors.. We enjoyed our time in there as a family. The breakfast was delicious and the bread was OMG!

This is one of the best places were you can stay and feel good that what you are paying is fair.

There is no safe or mini freezer in the room. That is why i don't give them the 5 stars.

Stayed: March 2015
Reviewed 25 March 2015

I'm not one for leaving reviews, so I'll keep this short. I've stayed here a few times and I keep going back for a reason. I love the setting, the charm, the friendliness and the value. It's Panama and there are always going to be some minor unavoidable issues that are not specific to just this location. Any issues I've had have been small and didn't detract from my enjoyable experience. If I could offer any constructive criticism it would be that a minor facelift wouldn't hurt, but I like the rustic charm as stated before and so I enjoy the older feel. El Valle is a gorgeous & peaceful place to de-stress from the city and this place only adds to the vibe of El Valle.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2015

Upon arriving in El Valle we immediately saw signs directing us to Park Eden. It was fairly easy to locate and we were pleased with the settings around this B&B. So we went inside to see if they had a vacancy…

As luck would have it the Linda Vista House was available that night. It was actually less expensive renting the house than it would have been renting two rooms of the same quality.

The owners, John and Deb, just happen to be in residence on the day we arrived there. They are a very charming couple and I hope you are as fortunate as we were to be able to spend some time with them!

We were in a hurry to get out and explore the local community or I would have spent the entire afternoon talking with them. They even offered to make dinner reservations for us.

The Linda Vista House has two private bedrooms with a shared bathroom. There is also a second bathroom downstairs by the kitchen. The house was well furnished and very comfortable. It was a shame that we would only be spending one night there.

The grounds of Park Eden are very well maintained. We were very surprised at how huge their property is.

Breakfast was served outside under a canopy. The food was excellent and their kitchen staff was friendly and cordial. (John and Deb also came out to say good morning to us.)

Park Eden also has other rooms: La Casita, Los Limoneros, La Vie en Rose, Suite Tucán, and Suite Colibrí.

Treat yourself (and your wife and family) to a beautiful hideaway, if you are spending some time in El Valle, by staying here at Park Eden…

Buen viaje,
Panama Vagabond

Room Tip: Linda Vista is great for a family needing two bedrooms.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2015

This b&b has beautiful grounds and was very relaxing. We did not have a car and wanted to be able to walk from town. The map they had was somehow very confusing so as a minor point - it would be great to have a good map for those of us who like to walk. We were very glad to find out that the very close by hotel serves dinner so we did not have to walk or cab back into town. The other issue is that the owners were not there. The web site makes it sound like someone who spoke English would be there. We were ok since my partner speaks Spanish but it would have been a bit difficult otherwise as the people there did not seem to have any English. The breakfast was great and we saw a lot of birds.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple