Four Points by Sheraton Panoramahaus Dornbirn
Hotel Krone(Dornbirn)
  • Room Service
Hirschen(Dornbirn)
View Hotel
All reviewstop floorrooftop restaurantpanoramic viewparking garagestayed in this hotel for nightsgood nights sleepsurrounding mountainsmodern hotelfitness areajunior suitehotel guestsnice roombusiness hotelbusiness tripamazing hotelshopping centre across the roadhealth club
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I stay here frequently as of my job nature, usually the staff are experienced and very friendly, however the past three days was not as usual.
It looked a bit chaotic, young aged staff looked friendly but most of the time didn't know what they're doing, older staff looked grumpy and over stressed. For example it took them in the restaurant hour and 10 minutes to prepare the meal "which was served cold!", but I've to say there's a really friendly staff member who managed the situation properly and apologised and made sure I'm settled and well-served every time I dine there, his name is Liridon Nocaj a blonde lad you won't mistaken him.
I genuinely was about to inform my company of the messy situation and to book me in different place next visits however because of this guy I won't. My advice to the management, hire many of Liridon, he will look after your business.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
BenjaminLanger, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Panoramahaus Dornbirn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear Hossam H,

Thank you for your stay and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your honest feedback regarding your evening at the Sky Restaurant & Bar and you can be ensured, that we will follow this up to avoid this situation to future customers.

Looking forward to welcome you personally back soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

I have stayed at the Sheraton in Dornbirn a number of times. One of the great attractions of this hotel is the swimming pools area that has recently been refurbished and also made bigger. Today it is a great place to relax, swimming, using the very many different saunas that they offer. In the same building there is a very big training center with all the equipment that you could use. Go to the training center and end your visit in the swimming pool area. You will not be disappointed. Now if you are interested in shopping you will find a large shopping mall next door. Underneath the hotel there is a big parking garage so parking your vehicle will be no problem.
In the restaurant on the top floor you have a magnificent view of the surrounding area and the alps. Nearby you also have the town with great restaurants. It is a good place to stay for a weekend and relax.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
BenjaminLanger, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Panoramahaus Dornbirn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Dear Tom D,

Thank you for staying with us. We really appreiate your positive feedback and are happy, that you enjoyed especially our "Home of Balance".

Hope to see you soon again in Dornbin!

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

I arrived and was asked if I wanted my child (15 months) to sleep with me or in a crib. I informed them that I had requested a Queen sized bed so that my son could sleep with me. The receptionist told me I did not. Which I did. So, she reviewed my paperwork and blamed her management for giving me the wrong room. Not a queen sized bed, but a big bed with a slot in the middle. I asked her about the pool and she said "it's 16 and up, but if you ask nicely, they might allow you."
I booked this hotel because my son loves the pool. And now I've spent money to swim and I can't.
We had dinner, which was great. The wait staff was great. The view was epic.
After dinner, we went to the 5th floor where they gave us issues about me swimming with my kid. I told them that reception informed me that they could make exceptions. They called reception and reception said I could not get in the pool with my son.
I went to reception and asked her why she sent me to the 5th floor to "ask nicely" when she was just going to say "no?"
She acted like she was clueless and then tried to say it wasn't her. I told her that I chose this hotel because they claim to be family friendly and she asked "on what site? Expedia?"
My son is my family even if he's not 16 yet!
Don't come here unless it's to eat. The reception is RUDE AND FRUMPY.
Come here to see the view and then leave.
This hotel is not worth it if you have children.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
BenjaminLanger, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Panoramahaus Dornbirn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Dear Jennifer W,

Thank you for staying with us at the Four Points by Sheraton Panoramahaus Dornbirn.It is with great regret for us, that our hotel did not meet your expectation.

Please be kindly advised, that our fitness and spa area "Home of Balance" is a local club with approximately 2500 member. Due to this fact, the entrance is not allowed under the age of 16 and this is communicated on all of our websites and with all reserviation confirmations etc.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

the hotel is great on all points - the gym spar and pool is outstanding ---- and the restaurant is very good. the view form the reserraunt terrce is fantastic. and if you keep making me write more than 200 chratures I am not writing any more reviews

Room Tip: the view from the breakfast terrace is second to none.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
BenjaminLanger, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Panoramahaus Dornbirn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear markbarrow2017,

Thank you for staying with us. We truly appreciate your positive feedback and are happy you enjoyed your time at our property.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

We met with 4 friends.
Rooms were fine, modern, clean, silent.
Location is central, easy too reach from all directions. The only downside is that the hotel is located in a commercial area, so for everything to watch you need to drive.
Excellent fitness facilities.
Breakfast is fine, beautiful sight to all directions.
We did not try lunch or dinner there.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Dear WaltherKuhn,

Thank you for sating with us and your positive feedback. We are happy to read you enjoyed your time at our property.

Looking foward to welcome you soon again.