All reviews top floor panoramic view rooftop restaurant parking garage great hotel stayed in this hotel for nights modern hotel turkish bath surrounding mountains rooms are nice fitness area junior suite business hotel shopping centre across the road health club breakfast buffet industrial area
Reviewed 19 February 2018

I stay there for about 10 nights/year and never had a bad experience. Rooms are very practical and modern, the Gym & Spa on three!!! Levels is outstanding. Breakfast also ist is very good as is Dinner in the Restaurant on top of the Building.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2017

The hotel is in a fine location and the staff is very welcoming and attentive. The rooms are small and cramped, many are oddly shaped too. The bathroom was also small and not great water pressure in the shower. The best part of this property is the 360 degree view from the rooftop restaurant, spectacular. The trees were changing color but the grass on the hills and mountains were still a vibrant green....so pretty. The food in the restaurant was really nice too. We had a large group dinner and everything came out hot and all together, not easy with 14 people. The breakfast offerings were nice also. I would return happily when in the area.

Room Tip: Not sure, because of the building design some rooms or perhaps most rooms are an odd shape.
Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I stayed two nights at the hotel, travelling on business, and it will be certainly a choice, if I am back in the region.
Although the lobby area is rather conventional, the rooms are bright, big and stylish, with all the necessary amenities. The breakfast is above standard, served at the top floor, with a panoramic view to the surrounding mountains.
A renovation was on at the time of my visit, however the disruption was kept at minimum, with only real problem having been the limited WiFi coverage.
But most important, the service was superb, and the staff genuinely polite.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2017

I stayed here for business in October 2017 for 2 nights to attend an exhibition in Friedrichshafen.

The hotel is in a good location to the motorway and the views from the restaurant/bar on the 11th floor are lovely. Check in and check out were excellent as was the general helpfulness of all the staff.

The hotel has a shopping centre across the road with a range of shops, supermarket and pharmacy.

I stayed in room 620 which was a junior suite. Very well equipped room with desk, lounge area and bedroom area. Plenty of charging points + USB. The bathroom was big and probably the biggest bath I have ever used. A coffee machine is provided along with necessities such as toothbrush and toothpaste, razor and gel plus bathroom products and dressing gowns. Free sparkling water was provided in the room.

The car park is currently under renovation and only one floor available. I was fortunate the 1st day but the 2nd I had to park in the disabled bay and then move the car later. The hotel has apparently a very nice gym, pool and spa so at peak times the car park is busy. I did not use the gym etc. I did have problems on the first morning trying to exit the car park. On check in I was told I did not need an exit card/ticket and got stuck at the barrier with no buzzer to the hotel! Fortunately a member of the gym let me out. It does seem a bit ludicrous that there was no way to ask for help.

I used the restaurant each evening and this is where the hotel is lacking greatly. I purposely booked the Sheraton in the hope that it would best cater for my gluten allergy (I am a coeliac). On the first evening I saw the menu and ordered carpaccio followed by filet steak. The carpaccio was served with a horrible mayonnaise (why ruin such a delicate flavour!) and having told the waiter I was allergic to gluten it was served with two breadsticks on top! The filet steak was lovely but I couldn't have the sauce - no idea why a chef couldn't make a fresh gluten free sauce from scratch though....On the second evening I thought I would have room service only to see that not one single item was gluten free!! I went to the restaurant and had salmon and rice and was also given some warm gluten free bread. Portion sizes were good. Breakfast was excellent although when I asked for gluten free toast, I was told they just had bread. Can the kitchen not put the bread on a clean piece of foil and place it under a grill???

All in all I am pleased I chose this hotel but for what seemed like a health conscious hotel, the kitchen really let it down badly.

Room Tip: High floors offer a good view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank AndyM290670
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

It's a nice hotel where all sides are panaromic. It gives great view to mountains and food and service was awesome. It's was a comfortable stay and really like the rooms and view from the top restaurant.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business