“Great Lamb!!”

Casa di Te Santorini
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Firostefani
Price range: US$18 - US$24
Description: The menu of Casa Di Te is inspired by contemporary Greek modern & Mediterranean cuisine with a touch of traditional local flavors, perfectly paired with our list of selected wines from Santorini. Our goal is to create the perfect combination of flavors and atmosphere, for you to enjoy unique moments at our gorgeous veranda and mesmerizing yard.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My husband & I Stayed in Santorini for 4 nights.. the first day we walked past Casa di TE Santorini and we wanted to go there. As we did. After just over a week of being in Greece I was craving slow cooked lamb... this is where i found the best lamb shanke! just beautiful! Once the parcel was unwrapped I could tell it was good, the bone literally came away complete. Our waitress ( who was wonderful I wish i remembered her name ) asked how we were enjoying our meal. Once I told her how impressed I was..she arranged for us to meet the chef and the owner of the restaurant. this is something I am not at all used to doing ! All this certainly added some excitement to an already enjoyable meal!

1  Thank sydndeb

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here last night. We started with the warm favs/chickpea which was amazing! The owner went out of his way to make sure we found a wine we liked. The lamb was off the charts. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner here and it was nothing short of delightful. The staff were super friendly, the food was excellent and the lamb was world class. Our waiter, George, made us feel comfortable and took care of us all evening. Complimentary desert was also very delicious. I would definitely recommend everyone visit this place at least once while in Santorini.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely food with excellent service in a relaxed setting... highly recommend. Good value for money too

Reviewed 22 June 2018

You will not be disappointed with this restaurant. It was our anniversary and George the waiter, and Georgia the waitress made it so special. The food was fantastic, atmosphere great and a place you should definitely go. Best place to eat.