It is hard to choose the right place when the choices are endless, as in Santorini... but in my honest opinion, Mill Houses is without doubt a top rank place. The location is perfect (you will enjoy a perfect sunset everyday without the need to go to the famous Oia to see it, seatting on your seats and table, with a glass of wine and just watching how sun says goodbye everyday.
Room (we used an standard room) was very nice and cozy, with very tradicional decoration and your own space in the terrace to enjoy the view or a romantic light dinner (with your own food as they only serve breakfast). We brought iberico ham and cava from Barcelona, bought local bread, cheese, olives and had an unforgettable dinner watching the sunset wearing the bathrobe...
Service is mega-friendly and they just want you to stay great. Amazing service from everyone: Leonidas (the Director and a great person plus a very funny guy who can always give you a great and honest recommendation (if he doesn't know, he will tell you)). Panos, the manager on duty at night... a wonderful person that is only expecting you to ask something and offer his best to serve you. And a gentleman (he always had a very gentle and polite commemt about how beautifully my wife was dressing every night). And the one that takes care of you: Pilot. The waiter. He just is a great professional and continuosly caring about your needs, showing his great devotion to serve you (and able to say hello in your language, whatever it is (and maybe some more words).
In sumary, the most relaxing hollodays I ever had. And everything counts! Location, infrastructure, service and specially, people. "My Place" in Santorini. I will come back, for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The endless Aegean sea... Deep blue flirting with pigments of rugged stone... The breathtaking Caldera, as in a picture from a famous postcard... At the bay of Firostefani, on the stately rock that bridges the sky with the sea, the whitewashed figure of Mill Houses Boutique Hotel & Suites in Santorini, looks like hovering over the mesmerizing cliff. With a unique view to the volcano of Santorini - the symbol of power of a sea that historically united cultures - our hospitable suites seem entangled in an indiscernible dialogue with the mythical elements of the island. Live an unforgettable experiece at our dreamlike Boutique Santorini Hotel & Suites in Firostefani. Honeymoon in Santorini ? Make it an experience of a lifetime. We can skillfully organize your Santorini wedding according to your needs and wishes. Our Santorini boutique hotel offer honeymoon suites with verandas overlooking the Volcano island. Honeymoon in Santorini with hundreds romantic getaways, a perfect beginning to your new life! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mill Houses Elegant Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mill Houses Studios And Suites
- Mill Houses Studios Hotel Firostefani
- Mill Hotel Studios
- Mill Houses Elegant Suites Santorini/Firostefani