Camelot hotel(Rhodes Town)
US$120
  • Breakfast included
Zacosta Villa Hotel(Rhodes Town)
US$225
  • Breakfast included
Dionysos Hotel(Rhodes Town)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$247
US$239
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Atlantis City Hotel(Rhodes Town)
US$158
US$99
  • Breakfast included
Nathalie Hotel(Rhodes Town)(Great Value!)
US$72
Hotels.com
US$180
US$161
  • Breakfast included
Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel(Rhodes Town)
US$162
US$157
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$180
US$157
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 July 2013

only back from 2 weeks staying at Anixis. Always in past have stayed in big hotels with childrens clubs and activies daily. This hotel was quiet but kids (13 & 8) loved it. There was no rush in morning to get a bed and alot of time kids were in pool on their own. Staff were very helpful and friendly. When we arrived we had no toaster but after asking for one I got it 10 min later. 2 euro a day for the safe and 7 euro a day for air conditioning, Shop next door to apartments and larger supermarket 5min walk down road. Their shop very reasonably priced for drinks and lollies and I tried alot of shops because we hired a car and travelled around island. Car hire across the street. You wont get any better. Bus stop immediately outsde apartments 2 euro to rhodes. Rooms were clean and tidy. House keeping done daily excluding
sunday and towels changed daily. All staff so friendly It was like staying with a family. IF we go back would definitely stay again. 2 bedroom apartment but no living room space. Kitchen quite small and no microwave, I'd say one of our better holidays and we've had quite alot. Thanks Caroline, Glynis and bar man whose name I can't spell but played pool with kids and was excellent with them for a brilliant holiday. Thomas and Diane

Room Tip: we had room on ground floor behind bar. No sun in afternoon which kept room cooler but all rooms are good. We had a shower no bath, any bigger than size 18 I dont think you'd fit into shower. Tight squeeze
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank dianegordon65
Reviewed 20 October 2012

Stayed in the Anixis for a week in October as my Daughter got Married in the Atrium Platinum in Ixia, we were very warmly welcomed and made to feel at home immediately, the cleanliness of the whole apartment block was unsurpassed (i have stayed all over the World) the pool area was well maintained and the sun-beds were far nicer than the ones i had in a 4 star property in Cyprus earlier this year, all in all fantastic value for money, if i had to be picky i would say the air-con system left a lot to be desired,
Katina & Eloise

Room Tip: check that the Air-con is working properly
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank katinac
Reviewed 11 October 2012

I stayed here for three weeks in July and was very comfortable. I stayed primarily on my own as my daughter and her boyfriend were working on the island. I felt very safe, and Caroline and Glynis made it seem like a 'home from home' for me. I was very contented and felt that I was staying with friends Everybody was extremely helpful and kind. Glynis helped me to print off my return flight tickets and was very caring and supportive when my daughter became unwell. I cannot thank Caroline and Glynis enough for making this stay so lovely. They are amazing people. All of the staff worked incredibly hard and nothing was too much trouble.

The apartments were clean and perfectly adequate for my needs.The location is great, being on a direct bus route to Rhodes town, yet also adjacent to open countryside. Supermarkets were within close proximity and the pebble beach just a five minute walk away.

I absolutely loved staying at Anixis and would highly recommend it, espcially for other lone travellers.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank dancingqueen025
Reviewed 1 October 2012 via mobile

Lovely clean good value, nice bar, great brekkies. Free wifi.

Next to supermarket and restaurant but you can also eat at the bar.

2 bedroom apt is a good size - lots of hot water and a powerful shower with hairdryer. Great for families or singles.

10 minute walk to Trianda.. Bus to rhodes town 2 euros or taxi 12 euros. Near airport 15 mins away but no plane noise. Road isn't as busy as reviews have you believe. Our apartment overlooked pool and no noise at all.

Taxi to Faliraki is 20 euros 20 mins away and good restaurants and nightlife. Not as wild as people have you believe!

Colorado club in rhodes town bar street is really cool! Great live music, dancers and well worth the 12 euros entrance.. Beers 6 euros so not cheap but great night out. Open til 6am.

Cheapest beer I found was 2 euros a pint but generally 3 euros is the norm.

Thanks to everyone especially Caroline for looking after us.

Yamas from Greg and Geoff on an old boys (well mid life crisis) trip without the family.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank 231Greg231
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Anixis is a basic accomodation in Ixia a short bus ride from Rhodes town. Our apartment was basic with balcony and clean beds and towels changed every day. Pool needs better sun beds as well as better access to bar service - menus outside would be good as well as plants to make surrounding better. very stark.
small things like a lack of book exchange and local info was noticeable.scheduled paralympics opening ceremony not shown as well as kareoke night cancelled from monday moved to friday then not on anyway. communication boards would be useful for guests who actually would enjoy a night in hotel with entertainment.

The quiz night run by olympic rep - Dean Middleton was good. but other than that Glynis was really the only friendly person. we tried to smile and be friendly but ended up spending all time away from hotel except to sleep. its a shame as many good reviews on site which is why we booked. am sure it a hotel more suited to big groups or families not just two friends on beach holiday.

nearby beach is lovely, nearby tavernas are great especially whispers bar.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends