Lowest prices for your stay
US$47
View deal
Orbitz.com
US$47
View deal
Hotels.comUS$47
FindHotel
TravelocityUS$47
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a 1 night stay before travelling to Symi.

Our boat was leaving at 7:30 and we had 3 large cases. The host drove us down to the port and explained exactly what we needed to do (eliminating a lot of stress) we couldn't thank him enough!

The studios are located just off a side street to the top part of the town. The location couldn't have been better!

The room had air conditioning a fridge and small seating area. The room was very clean with a modern bathroom.

There isn't a great deal of storage space for clothing but as we stayed for one night this wasn't an issue.

If you are looking for somewhere to stay which is in the perfect location then I would rexxomend you stay here!

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 12 July 2018

I checked in late, midnight and Stergios was there to meet me, everything was exactly as I suspected it would be. The apartment was clean and spacious and was perfect for my needs. Stergios helped me with a few things and was utterly charming and helpful. The location was perfect for me.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank surfersimon
Stergos F, Ιδιοκτήτης at Domus Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

I'm happy you enjoyed your stay here and appreciate your feedback. I hope to welcome you back one day.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

The place is very Cozy, not fancy, perfectly located is you want to have a Medevial Experience. Close to restaurants, small shops but very quiet at night. No cars are allowed during the daytime so be prepare to walk with your luggage at least 10 minutes depending of the entrance that you use to get in to the old town.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

On our way back from Crete to our home in Dalyan Turkey we spent a night at the studios. Stavros, from mama Sofia's restaurant recommend we stay here. Was not disappointed, every thing we needed was there, very comfortable and well appointed. And of course just 30 metres from our favourite restaurant. What a nice way to spend the last day of our holidays and Stergos looked after us. Icing on the cake was the buggy ride down to the port.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Great little place in an excellent location. The more we traveled around the old & new towns just confirmed we had picked the right place to stay. It's quiet but still very close to the restaurants & bars of the old town. Stergos is a great host helpful & friendly. The rooms are very clean & well thought out. You will not be disappointed.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Stergos F, Owner at Domus Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback