Lydia Hotel(Rhodes Town)
US$146
US$113
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$230
US$209
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Zacosta Villa Hotel(Rhodes Town)
US$231
US$255
Achillion Hotel(Rhodes Town)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$371
US$255
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
US$185
US$170
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel(Rhodes Town)
US$148
US$140
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

Atlantis City Hotel(Rhodes Town)
US$102
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsold townserved on the roof terracerestaurant tipsoffers modernrestaurant reservationscharming b bincredible hospitalitymedieval citystudio apartmentwithin the wallsinner courtyardmodern amenitiesfrench doorshotel doorgreek islandsa wonderful staybreakfast is served
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Beautiful room with amazing breakfast on the roof overlooking the old town
Brilliant location in the old town

Lovely courtyard garden which is sheltered from the sun
Near to restaurants and right in the old town

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

This was an add on to our 2 week holiday in pefkos, when we realised that our holiday coincided with the Greek Orthodox Easter we realised that we would have to spend good Friday and Saturday in the hub of things, right smack bang in the middle and wow did Marianne (the owner) and St nikolis deliver, the room was within the old city walls literally 50m away from the centre and what a place it is, talk about living history, this place simply oozes atmosphere, the medieval kind. Our room was sited on the first floor and had every conceivable comfort (within reason!) double bed, massive corner bath with shower over, tv, air con, fridge and it even had a minstrels gallery! All this was housed in the most exquisite medieval surroundings with antiques everywhere, there was even an array of tortoises in the central courtyard where breakfast was taken each day which was incidentally superb.
Marianne, you are a treasure and we would most definitely return some day, thank you for your hospitality and the book you so kindly gave us for us to use as our holiday journal.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2016

I was a bit apprehensive when I arrived on my own at S. Nikolis Hotel. The owner, Marianne, instantly put me at ease and helped me plan my time in Rhodes. She was very kind and knew exactly what types of things I should do. I needed help finding a massage and she arranged for one in town that was one of the best I've had. The hotel itself is charming and perfectly located. It's like an old, well kept castle with warmth and everything needed for a wonderful stay. The breakfast was marvelous, a bit too much food actually. Lovely garden but I didn't spend too much time there since the Old Town is so enjoyable. I would definitely return here again.

Room Tip: Choose a larger room, some with spa tubs!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2016

I arrived very early at this hotel and was warmly greeted by the owner with a flask of fresh coffee and cakes...this was a good start to my stay!
Located in the Old City of Rhodes its location is superb with an easy stroll to everything, as to them rooms they fit into the old city feel. No they are not all sharp edges and high tech gadgets on offer in the room but their is a feeling of warmth and security plus appreciation from the owners. The roof top terrace offers great views over toward the harbour while the courtyard garden gives you another place to enjoy the quiet of this lovely hotel. Watch out for the tortoise wandering through the garden apparently there are four but only saw one on my visit.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Jennthetraveller
Reviewed 25 June 2016

This hotel is gorgeous, set within the medieval walls of the old town of Rhodes, very easy to find. Rooms are very medieval which adds to the experience. Marianne is amazing, so lovely and helpful and caring.

Breakfast was like a banquet and on the roof top with amazing views.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple