All reviewsold cityserved on the roof terracerestaurant tipsoffers moderngarden yardmedieval feelingrestaurant reservationswithin the wallscharming b bincredible hospitalitystudio apartmenthotel doorgreek islandsa wonderful staybreakfast is servedcomplimentary bottle of winewalled city
Reviewed 29 July 2016

You will find no hotel of this kind in Rhodes with a great service and a wonderful environment. A quiet hotel near the center of the old town . Can not get any better. Fantastic service from an equally amazing family. They made our wedding a fairy tale.

We stayed there a week and they helped us with our wedding. A wedding that can not be handed over to better people is what this family är.¨

The rooms must be experienced it is not possible to describe how unique this place is . Go there !

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Beautiful room with amazing breakfast on the roof overlooking the old town
Brilliant location in the old town

Lovely courtyard garden which is sheltered from the sun
Near to restaurants and right in the old town

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

This was an add on to our 2 week holiday in pefkos, when we realised that our holiday coincided with the Greek Orthodox Easter we realised that we would have to spend good Friday and Saturday in the hub of things, right smack bang in the middle and wow did Marianne (the owner) and St nikolis deliver, the room was within the old city walls literally 50m away from the centre and what a place it is, talk about living history, this place simply oozes atmosphere, the medieval kind. Our room was sited on the first floor and had every conceivable comfort (within reason!) double bed, massive corner bath with shower over, tv, air con, fridge and it even had a minstrels gallery! All this was housed in the most exquisite medieval surroundings with antiques everywhere, there was even an array of tortoises in the central courtyard where breakfast was taken each day which was incidentally superb.
Marianne, you are a treasure and we would most definitely return some day, thank you for your hospitality and the book you so kindly gave us for us to use as our holiday journal.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2016

I was a bit apprehensive when I arrived on my own at S. Nikolis Hotel. The owner, Marianne, instantly put me at ease and helped me plan my time in Rhodes. She was very kind and knew exactly what types of things I should do. I needed help finding a massage and she arranged for one in town that was one of the best I've had. The hotel itself is charming and perfectly located. It's like an old, well kept castle with warmth and everything needed for a wonderful stay. The breakfast was marvelous, a bit too much food actually. Lovely garden but I didn't spend too much time there since the Old Town is so enjoyable. I would definitely return here again.

Room Tip: Choose a larger room, some with spa tubs!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2016

I arrived very early at this hotel and was warmly greeted by the owner with a flask of fresh coffee and cakes...this was a good start to my stay!
Located in the Old City of Rhodes its location is superb with an easy stroll to everything, as to them rooms they fit into the old city feel. No they are not all sharp edges and high tech gadgets on offer in the room but their is a feeling of warmth and security plus appreciation from the owners. The roof top terrace offers great views over toward the harbour while the courtyard garden gives you another place to enjoy the quiet of this lovely hotel. Watch out for the tortoise wandering through the garden apparently there are four but only saw one on my visit.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo