Everything started with a gin tonic every night before heading back home. When you realize, you’re part of the family.
The bar itself is great with everything included.
- 8 or 10 large TVs for a perfect World Cup
- you can smoke shisha
- drinks are affordable (5,50 for a gin t and 3€ for a beer)
- you can smoke everywhere in the bar but people that don’t smoke will also feel comfortable as it’s a big bar
- there’s a Game Center with entertainment for kids
- clean toilets
- Lots of tables to sit as it’s a big bar
- friendly staff always with a smile and the will to help genuinely customers
Overall was a great experience as I travel on my own so Fernando and his team were always a great company in the end of the night. These guys will always make sure that you enjoy the time spent at the bar so feel free to visit them for a drink!
Miss you guys already!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.