See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here in August on a business trip. The hotel is like something from the 70s and my room although big smelt of moth balls and the bathroom was just a shambles. This place also has aircon near a busy road so in the summer you need to leave window open which means getting bitten to pieces.

Plus sides. Lovely staff and the food isn't bad at all although no uk menu which I found strange..would I go back . . NO

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Nothing to complain only thing i would like to notice is when you pay at the restaurant they ask a tip before the normal payment... for the rest i've had a good stay and the food was also okay.

For breakfest i had some taken with me from the hotel it was perfect.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Perfect accomodation.
In restaurant you should try their burger. Very kind personal at the reception and in the restaurant as well. My stay was wortj of it, bit we have some troubles with electricity connect in the restaurant.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2015

Overly hot on a summer's day, near to a noisy motorway, plagued by mosquitoes as a result of leaving the window open, strange smells and yet
A comfortable bed
Friendly staff
Cheap!
Clean
Plentiful breakfast and reasonable restaurant food reasonably priced
Interesting articles for sale throughout the hotel
I would go back.....

Room Tip: Courtyard side is cooler
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 February 2015

we stayed here's for only one night so that we could watch World Cup speed skating. The room, was big enough with a small fireplace, though we couldn't get it to turn on. There was a small foyer in the room that gave more space, but for us wasn't used. The beds were plenty comfortable and clean. The bathroom felt like it was borrowed from a high school gym. Not spotless and definitely in need of refurbishment. The carpet was also quite aged and worn. Overall, the value for the price was below average, but we were there on an event weekend. ~€95 not including breakfast. Didn't have bugs like I read in other reviews, but it's February. It fulfilled our needs for a place to crash for a night, but certainly didn't exceed any expectations.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple