“Best in town”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

Best nepalese reataurant , very good food ! Muglai Biryani is the best one here and amongst all normal curries i would say chicken samarkand is something many of us might not have tried in Broadstairs Tandoori style and its the best.
Thank you for being a part of community for this long time! The one and the best!!
Thoroughly recommended.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Good honest Nepalese cuisine. Restaurant decor dated , but the food is good, cooked fresh and generous portions. They were also very accommodation for my daughter who is Vegan. I'll be back - lots.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

The best I can possibly say is that the staff are friendly and the service was good. Sadly the food is bland and tasteless. Everything tasted the same. The place is stuck in a time warp, that would be fine and quite amusing if the product was good but it's not. The toilets badly need to be reviewed and cleaned. No soap or paper towels and in very poor order. I don't like leaving negative reviews but I really can't let this one go. So sad because with a bit of effort and a better chef this place could get back on track.

1  Thank briantM6752QD
Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

We visited this restaurant in October and didn't think it was as good as previous visits. We gave them the benefit of the doubt on Tuesday evening. The good was lovely but sadly the service wasn't up to much. I think this restaurant has had its day.

Reviewed 10 April 2016

I ordered a takeaway and ate less that half of it. A tastless feast of blandess I'd say. Staff were vey nice in my vey brief meeting but the food? I've tasted very much better I'm afraid.