“Stormy day with high tide!!”
Review of Stone Bay

Stone Bay
Ranked #2 of 29 things to do in Broadstairs
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Not leaving to far from this bay I took these pics on a windy stormy day with a very high tide
From the eastern promenade on my way to broadstairs town.

All reviews
"lifeguard station"
"walk along the beach"
"great afternoon"

Reviewed 22 October 2017

We stayed in an appartment overlooking Stone Bay and it is an excellent beach for walking the dog in October (there are restrictions spring to summer).

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Haven't been to this beach for ages but went early for a jog and really enjoyed the old fashioned ambiance

Reviewed 3 September 2017

After a disappointing Ramsgate visit we moved onto Stone bay beach - so pleased we did fresh cheep tea/coffee/soft drinks from the cafe on the beach - on my guard following the advice about the beach hut people I'm no King canute but where ever I lay my towel is my home at least till the tide/wind moves me on.

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 August 2017

This is a lovely beach to sit on or just for a nice walk from the hubbub of Viking bay and see the lovely painted beach huts. And you can always get a lovely cuppa from the tea bar and sit on one of their chairs for a bit of people watching and to breath in the sea air. Little tip though, there's two porta loos up one end, there's no deck chair hire. I love it!