“Friendly staff”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The starter and main course was amazing, but the dessert was slightly disappointing. The staff are all very friendly and service was very quick. Good gluten free options.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

I stopped by here quite by accident, and it was easily the best meal I had during my entire two days in Rochester. I ate an excellent fresh green salad, and spaghetti carbonara, at very good prices and with attentive service. More European than English!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Four staff on the floor and only seven tables occupied... yet trying to order, get a drink, get the dessert menu, get the bill... all took ages... like AGES.
Food was great, prices fine, but training staff to look at the customers to see if they want something shouldn’t be that hard?

1  Thank Paul0000001
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Have used this place numerous times over the years and it's always like a mini trip to Italy. The staff are always great and the food is amazing. There are no unrequired frills, just good honest food and wine and great atmosphere. The chatter of all the other diners just makes the evening perfect. If you have never been here you have really missed out

1  Thank John P
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I was in the area alone and decided to brave going for lunch by myself. I received a lovely warm welcome from the staff and even though at this point I was the only person in there it didn’t feel awkward. It was about 4pm on a weekday and I was having an early dinner, a few tables came in as I was there.

I enjoyed a lovely pizza with a glass of house white (which was actually rather nice, quite sweet) and then profiteroles. The service was great throughout and it was a very reasonable price. The profiteroles didn’t seem to be home made (I may be wrong) and were a bit lack lustre. Overall a lovely solo dining experience!