“Birthday party. ”
Review of Kidzone

Kidzone
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Had my daughters 7th birthday party here. The staff were very good and the children absolutely loved it.

I have only ever taken my daughter here for party's as its very popular for that especially at weekends. Probably due to the very well priced party packages.

The onsite cafe is a tad expensive but bear in mind adults don't have to pay to get in like some other places charge.

Its a great place to let the children run off some steam.

All reviews
"sofas"
"cuppa"
"outgrown"

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I have been there twice a week for a number of week. There is a distinct lack of staff and mostly consist of young girls. However during school term times it is not to bad but in school holidays it’s horrendous. It is supposed to be for under 12s and they have a section for 3 and under well I have been going with a one year old and the amount of over aged children running around was awful. Also in the baby play area the older children were leaping about like idiots. There was no parental supervision and certainly no staff were present. It will only be a matter of time before there is an awful accident. The cafe is another sore point it is extremely expensive and as there is usually only one member of staff serving so the queues were very Long. All so the lighting is very dark.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

So I came in and looked on the website how old u have to be and it said 12 and went in an was “too old”

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Been there quite a few times with kids. Nice place but way too busy over weekends with kids parties etc

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I have visited a couple of times, within and out of the school holidays and overall the place isn't bad. I am only reviewing the baby area which is 0-3 years. It has a large ball pit, however the balls all need a good clean as my baby always seems to pick the one with dried dribble and fluff on it... the edges of the whole place is thick Wedges of dust, again my Daughter found this as she pays attention to detail like me! Whilst I'm on a negative, older children charge about the baby area and staff literally don't do anything. On one occasion I had to leave as my baby was knocked over by a bunch of teenagers!! I said this to staff, who was a teenager herself, and she just looked at me blankly and said 'oh'.