“Very impressed ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Great food, great staff and unbelievable value! Also probably does the best steak ive had in antrim or belfast.... Sure to become a regular here

1  Thank Terry H

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

We have been here twice now and although I'm reviewing this a couple of weeks after i was there i thought Ruby's very deserving of a good review. For mother's day i found the food excellent and the service second to none. My mum and myself had the chicken stack which was great. The kids had pizza which was freshly prepared and you can watch them make it. My partner had the pork ribs and chicken which she enjoyed but not as much as the deserts. The Guinness was very nice too and all for a very reasonable price. I'll be back soon.

1  Thank Knowlesy82
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

We had heard people talk about the back she'd and decided to give it a go, it was AMAZING, every course was morish, our boys got to watch their pizzas getting made, I had seabass...nicest I've had..sauce was gorgeous, partner had roast beef and he is so fussy...he loved it. Staff where really lovely, the blonde girl that was over our area was so professional and attentive. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Not really that great compared to other restaurants in antrim had a new orleans pizza which was lovely but my wife n kids had the chicken stack,chicken was way to well done.staff were average,its deffo not redz moes grill or dunsilly,rubys need to up their game.wont be rushing back.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Was surprised this restaurant is so nice. Bigger than I imagined. Good and varied menu, lots to choose from. Nice seating arrangement. Ideal for couples or groups