“Shockingly bad ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

This place has been going slowly downhill for years. Hadn’t eaten in here for a while so I thought I’d give it another go. Wish I hadn’t bothered. My pizza was the worse thing I’d ever seen. Burnt round the edges and cold in the middle. I sent it back. Waited 25 minutes for another pizza that wasn’t any better. By this time everyone else had eaten. And had all been suitably unimpressed. To add to that it wasn’t that cheap either. Won’t be going back for the foreseeable future

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

If I could rate it a 0 I would. Food was disgusting pizzas uncooked and soggy. Disappointing considering how good this resturant use to be. The place looks dirty and unhygenic. Floor staff were unfriendly and especially the women who seemed to be in charge was unhelpful and appeared agressive towards other customers. Menu was limited and amateur. No consistency at all. Will definitely not be back. Do yourself a favour and dont bother going.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Usually get a great meal in Ruby's but disappointed this time. Nachos were basically a bowl of dorritos with a dry topping and dragon's tongue was bland and tasteless. Main courses were just ok but will try somewhere else next time.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped off here en route north looking for a quick bite to eat. The service was great & welcoming. We had a pizza and steak sandwich and both were really tasty. We were impressed with the value; 2 meals and drinks for £17.

It's a little tricky to locate, it's just set back from Bridge St.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Staff were really friendly, really chilled out atmosphere inside....our steaks were cooked to perfection