“Love this place!”

Ranked #4 of 44 Restaurants in Cowbridge
Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Carne Arms Llysworney is another pub serving great food, with great atmosphere from Newmill Ventures Ltd. We also have the Star Inn Treoes and THe Ivor Arms in Brynsadler, each serving great pub food with high standards. We look forward to giving you a warm welcome at all of our pubs.
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Lovely place for a quiet drink whether it be by the fire place in Winter or the beer garden in summer. Food is also very good.

Highly recomended

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I found this pub by accident but will be going there again. Its a small but very friendly pub with probably the best food I have had for ages. Highly recommended a visit.

1  Thank tina d
Reviewed 24 June 2018

After having a lovely weekday lunch, we thought we'd book for a Sunday Lunch.
What a disappointment,we could'nt fault the service, but the meals were very poor. Out of three slices of lamb there was only about a tablespoon of meat as it was extremeley fatty, and the pork was also very fat also the price of £12 was very high compared to other places. Not a lot of veg for two and the roast potatoes were burnt. Will not go again for Sunday lunch. We did complain but nothing was done.

1  Thank glanyrafon2016
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I came across this restaurant by mistake and it was a very lucky find. I managed to get a table in the bar and there I was presented with a thoroughly lovely menu. I was given an amuse bouchée of biscuits and cheese and my taste buds went mad. Then for my starter I had cockles and fish. Delicious and for my main I had the skate. I’m definitely going back there next time I’m in beautiful Wales. Well deserved Michelin award absolutely top notch grub!!

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

9 of us went for Sunday lunch today. Everyone enjoyed. I had freshly prepared vegan butternut squash with Mediterranean vegetables which was delicious and a lovely apples stewed in cider with raspberry sorbet. Neither were on the menu but they made a really good effort and seemed to care equally about good vegan food as the traditional Sunday meal . Waiting staff were really helpful and pleasant too . Lovely place , will definitely return.