Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews two storey great stay denver bedroom hosts gerald groceries units
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2020 via mobile

Awesome location - walking distance to the beach, groceries, coffee etc. Awesome owners - lots of info on the area, lent us a stand up paddle board, so friendly and kind. Awesome place - fun, we stayed in the two storey and the bedroom was big and upstairs was spacious, price was excellent. I think we would definitely go back and explore more of the area, and stay here. Nice grassy area for young children to play. Private “patios” for each of the four domes.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank paixful
Reviewed 10 August 2020

We have driven past the domes many times when we lived in the area many years ago. We finally had a chance to stay there and it met every expectation and then some.

A perfect place to decompress and stay active. Loved New Denver, the domes and Gerald&Abi.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 28whitneyd
Reviewed 6 June 2020 via mobile

We stayed here on a whim, driving by and were drawn to wanting to stay here by how beautiful and unique of a place.
Gerald was very accommodating at fitting us in last minute! The dome was super cute, extremely inviting and clean, and very comfortable. I didn’t want to leave.
Amazing surroundings!
It had everything we needed. I would definitely come back.
Give this place a try!!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank crh580
Reviewed 20 May 2020

My GF and I tried to stay here this past weekend, we were going to splurge after a great day of travelling the area.

When we "called" them from their front door, (they are to lazy to man the office they enquired about whether or not ou travel was essential and then refused to let us stay there unless we booked 2 nights.

I sincerely hope that they go broke during the coming DEPRESSION and wish them the worst. Why I travel is NO ONE BUSINESS but mine.

WGC

Date of stay: May 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2019

My husband and I booked in the domes as an overnight escape. It was clean, calm, fresh, and instantly relaxing. The owners were so lovely and accommodating. There was everything you need in the dome while still being simple and eco conscious. I would highly recommend the domes and I look forward to my next stay hopefully for a longer visit next time.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Mcbb5
adventuredomes, Owner at Adventure Domes, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2019

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your kind words. We look forward to hosting you again.

Gerald and Abi