Friendly stuff and little to much, sir,sir, sir.
They have a good breakfast and you get the Indien food and the chef will make all different type of eggs.
The swimming pool is ok and you have a pool bar.
The beds are really comfortable.
I have a room on the tree floor and the you don't hear the children playing in the pool.
It's abut 800 m waking to the beach.
A good thing you do t have a bar ore disco so close.
You can relax from the sounds.
Only waking abut 400-500 M and you have it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please update Hotel WI-FI will be charge not a free for all Guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Baga Marina Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baga Marina Hotel Baga
- The Baga Marina Beach Resort & Hotel Goa