“Perfect One for Family and Couples”
Review of Hotel Panorama

Hotel Panorama
Ranked #23 of 58 Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
Reviewed 21 April 2016

I visted this Property in April 2016. This was my first Family outing in long time and it really turned out to be a really good one. I had booked the Bungalow which I good enough for say atleast 10 people but we were just 5 and it was more than comforatble for us.The location is in Heart of Mahabaleshwar just behind the ST Stand and close to nearby shopping places and other Hotels and Restuarants. I am a pure Non veggie and was sad at first when I came to know that it is a Veggie Hotel but believe me after tasting its Veg Food It made me forget the Non Veg ( Altough I did had it in couple times during my stay from other hotels). Nice Budget property for a Couples and Family. It has a swimming pool and small well designed Pool for Boating as well which is Indoor of the Hotel. Go for It if you are visiting Mahabaleshwar.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank vishalpuli
Rajaram641, Manager at Hotel Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Panorama Hotel Mahabaleshwar !!!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Panorama Hotel Mahabaleshwar and for sharing such great reviews on Tripadvisor. We are glad that you liked our charming, helpful and efficient staff and services, our delicious food, our convenient yet tranquil location and spacious,well maintained and thoughtfully decorated rooms. Any words of appreciation from our guests are always a great source of encouragement for us to strive harder to achieve excellence. Please be assured that any feedback from our guests are always taken in almost seriousness and the issues always rectified wherever the need be for betterment of our guests’ future experience.
We would await your return to the hotel soon with much enthusiasm.
Warm Regards,

Rajeev Joshi

Reviewed 31 March 2016

We stayed in this place for two days.

The rooms are very small for the price. Windows open into market and blinder do not cover whole windows, so we had to cover windows with towel and sheets. There is no centralized AC and room AC was old and noisy.

The swimming is very dirty cant really get into it, there is boat ride surrounding it though which was new and nice. It was peddle boat and water goes around the swimming pool.

Food is decent but very pricey!

Stayed March 2016

Room Tip: Book if want to stay within market area, avoid if you want piece of mind and luxury
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ash k

Dear
sir/Madam
Greetings from Hotel Panorama Mahabaleshwar.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Hotel Panorama Mahabaleshwar on Tripadvisor. I am most grateful for your feedback, which is such a valuable source of information for me, regardless of whether it is good or bad, and helps me monitor the service we provide.it was a privilege for us to serve you with our latest amenities. We endeavor in offering our guests with unsurpassed hospitality and peaceful environment for a successful stay. This is not what we expect our guests to have, and we would have been glad to accomodate you with a different room. I hope that you will give us the opportunity to host you again in a quieter room and re-coup your confidence in us.

Warm Regards,

Rajeev Joshi

Reviewed 14 December 2015

the hotel is located at a prime location of main market, the cost is reasonable as we got ibibo discounts, rooms are decent - not very jazzy one but good and clean rooms that definitely suffices our needs. the best thing about this hotel is the staff and management...very courteous...would definitely recommend to someone whose looking for a good hotel for stay

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank shivi1
Rajaram641, General Manager at Hotel Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2015

Dear
Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent Panorama Hotel Mahabaleshwar experience.
I am glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us... Thank you also for mentioning about our other staff . I will share your comments with them. They do give their best to make our guests comfortable. and we look forward to your family and friends visiting us in the near future.

Warm Regards
Rajeev Joshi (G.M)

Reviewed 17 November 2015

Situated right at the start of the Market and very close to the ST Bus Stand. Its a great place to stay. Got a great deal at goibibo.com and it was absolutely worth every penny spent. Rooms are neat and clean (nothing fancy). Staff is very courteous. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Rajaram641, General Manager at Hotel Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2015

Dear Guest
Greetings from Hotel Panorama Mahabaleshwar.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Hotel Panorama Mahabaleshwar on Tripadvisor. I am most grateful for your feedback, which is such a valuable source of information for me, regardless of whether it is good or bad, and helps me monitor the service we provide.it was a privilege for us to serve you with our latest amenities.We endeavor in offering our guests with unsurpassed hospitality and peaceful environment for a successful stay. This is not what we expect our guests to have, and we would have been glad to accomodate you with a different room. I hope that you will give us the opportunity to host you again in a quieter room and re-coup your confidence in us.

Warm Regards, Rajeev Joshi

Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

I just visited hotel panorama on 16 nov...This is hotel that we all can love... The hotel which have cheaper rates, nice bedrooms...deluxe cottages is also very nice...A best hotel for staying with family nd frnds too..all guys of hotel are very obedient,honest,caring, speak nicely...
I request all to visit dis hotel...

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Hotel Panorama Mahabaleshwar.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Panorama Mahabaleshwar during your recent visit to Mahabaleshwar and we thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor.
We are very happy to note that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and that our service and facilities exceeded your expectations.Your recognition of our team members is very motivating.The team and I look forward to your continued visits and thank you for recommending.
Warm regards, Rajeev Joshi General Manager Hotel Panorama Mahabaleshwar