I would very rarely give any hotel/b&b as much praise as this one.
Great concept, stunning scenery, perfectly executed.
We stayed 3 nights here on our way down the coast. Used it as a base to do a little sunbathing, beach trip, whale and dolphin watching, surfing, wildlife watching and eating great food.
The hosts here made a great effort to keep things relaxed but attentive. The rooms are great, the breakfasts were spot on, home made ice-banana daiquiris were a treat, drinks were inexpensive. The trips that they organised for us (surfing lessons, whales-dolphins) were also good.
Beach is 20 mins walk down a steep track.
Can't rate this place highly enough.
That pool is fabulous
There aren't many, but you really need a 4x4 to get up the drive. Period.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature, Relaxation, Fun and Adventure that's what Costa Rica is all about!We invite you to join us at TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge & Spa, located in one of the most breathtaking regions of Costa Rica. Scattered within the rainforest paradise of Osa in Uvita, TikiVillas is a small "Balinese Style" Eco Lodge. Offering nine individual, spacious villas set on a mountainside 120 meters above the Pacific Ocean and just a short distance from the beaches at the Ballena National Park. TikiVillas is the perfect jungle and beach getaway. Couples and honeymooners can immerse themselves in our 13 acres of private rainforest reserve and lush tropical gardens with close access to miles of deserted beaches and jungle trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tikivillas Rainforest Hotel Uvita
- TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge Costa Rica/Uvita