“Relaxing atmosphere and good service”
Review of Kirik

Kirik
Ranked #75 of 110 Restaurants in Sozopol
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

A very nice restaurant with a port view and far away from main streets and noise. Perfect for a chill dinner. Food was good and service nice.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (49)

Reviewed 11 July 2021

It was a good place with sea food and acceptable prices! Not anymore! Bad service, very oily and not fresh fish, smelly and tasted like medicine!! Well, very expensive though! I do not know if you are aware but 400 g yoghurt costs 1 BGN here and jug of so called "airyan' (mixed milk with water) was 10 BGN (5 eur)!! Come on! For the bread, well It is frozen, bought from the supermarket, prepared in the microwave... Beautiful view cannot compensate!

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 13 August 2020 via mobile

There were two waitresses throughout the restaurant. At first glance, the restaurant was full, but in reality all the tables were for two people and were not so many. First we waited for about 10-15 minutes for the waitress to notice that we were there and give us a menu. When she finally came, she gave us a menu and left without even asking if we wanted to order something to drink while looking at the menu. She returned to our table after 35 minutes, because I called her and on top of everything she looked at me as if I was bothering her and "why am I bothering her right now". She took our order, and for drinking we had ordered only a large bottle of water and nothing else. 15 Minutes after our order was taken, we kept waiting and had nothing on the table, not even the water she just had to take out of the fridge and give it to us. And so, after an hour, my friends and I stood at a table without anyone paying attention to us and without even bringing us water. We were all very angry and disappointed and just got up and left. I do not recommend visiting this place. It was awful.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 19 June 2020 via mobile

It WAS one of my favourite places back in the time. This year the waitress was very rude two days in a row. On the second day we did not even order the food as she said kids are noisy and they are disturbing her. We left the place very dissapointed and will not return ever. Management should check whats wrong with this lady.
This happened last week.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 24 May 2020 via mobile

Honestly, long time I haven’t been in Bulgarian see restaurant, and believe me I haven’t miss anything. Again I have received nothing but bed service and disappointment!

Dirty table, no body clean up.
Dirty toilets ...hot water, noooo :-)

One hour and 15 min we are waiting our first plate.
The staff is simply rude and not respectful!

The food ...small portions, in a medium to low level .

Excuse me, but there is plenty of wonderful places we’re to spend my holidays :-(

Even if the food is tasty, my taste in the mouth was damaged :-(

Date of visit: May 2020