All reviews caldera view unbeatable price takes around mins expensive island nice pool bus station bed was comfortable most mornings quiet village mini mart room was large cleaned every day location is great fira town swimming pool every morning alex
Reviewed 22 June 2017

So I made a huge mistake a booked my stay for June (when it was meant to be July).

The owners and Alexandra! were absolutely lovely to deal with. I couldn't get the 4 nights I wanted in July, which is totally my fault because I booked the wrong dates, but they were very happy to accomodate me for 2 of the 4 nights I wanted and were really lovely to deal with regarding trying to get a partial refund sorted. In a dream world I would have got back 100% but really I made the screw up so I can't expect any more.

Really looking to staying in a month and will review when I arrive.

Thank you Alexandra!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank andrew b
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Stayed here in May and it was great, Alexandra organised a taxi to pick us up at the airport , the apartment overlooked the sea with great views, and were cleaned every day. Lovely little village, with great restaurants. Alexandra also organised a taxi for early morning when we got a ferry to Ios ( wished we had stayed overnight, was a lovely island) Half an hour walk down to Fira (or get the bus) with lovely views on the way down. Buses in Fira to different parts of the Island depart regularly.
Would definitely stay at the apartments again, if we ever go back to Santorini!

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed here with my aunt for a week as we were attending my sons wedding in Santorini. The apts are at one of the highest points on the island so are not suitable for anyone with mobility issues. The accommodation would be classed as budget but that doesn't detract at all from the charm. There are certainly smarter places to stay but it is a very expensive island. However, on the upside the views are simply breathtaking. We had a balcony on the east side, views from the living area to the south and stunning views of the sunset from our bedroom window. The apts are basic but clean and equipped with everything one would need. The pool area is lovely and for the most part we had it to ourselves every day. There is a shop only a minutes walk away and tobacconists, pharmacies etc within a two minute walk. Staff at the apts were incredibly friendly and very helpful. They arranged our transfers €20 from the airport) and also a taxi to the wedding. We walked down to Fira most evenings which takes about 20 minutes (roughly!) and although we walked back up again the hill is a bit of a slog!! The roads in Santorini are very narrow, quite rough and according to our taxi driver have been the same for the last 40 yrs. We were told that there is no crime on the island and as two 50 something women travelling alone we had no worries at all. Santorini is very expensive, expect to pay double the price of things at home. But we shopped around and if you eat even one street back from the main drag you can have a nice meal and a beer for about €15 per head. Food quality is excellent and we didn't have one bad meal but probably what struck us most that you can stop outside a restaurant, peruse the menu and if you don't like the prices you just walk on by. We weren't hassled once which was refreshing. We knew absolutely nothing about Santorini prior to our trip and it was fabulous. Don't let the prices put you off as it is possible to holiday on a budget if you shop around. I would definitely visit again.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank 577kayep
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

I recoment it to everybody!! Felt in love with the balcony view !! Perfect balance between price and accomodation !!! Cozy clean, comfortable apartments!! Excellent location, everything is near by....bus station, grocery stores, travel agencies, pharmacy,etc..i enjoying my staying here soooo much !!!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2016

Merovigla studios offers very nice spacious and fully equipped rooms, for a comfortable and quiet stay in Santorini. Traditional architecture, combined with vivid colours, a nice pool and great views. Recommended for peaceful and relaxing holidays in Imerovigli

Date of stay: May 2016