Ilioperato Traditional Apartments(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$515
Tholos Resort(Imerovigli)
US$473
US$320
Priceline
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$490/night.

US$641
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$739/night.

Xenones Filotera(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$371
US$361
Hotels.com
Remezzo Villas(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$519
US$254
  • Pool
Aeolos Studios & Suites(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$292
US$226
Orbitz.com
Heliotopos Hotel(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$347
US$308
Hotel Sunny Villas(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$282
US$1,354
US$789
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswatching the sunsethoneymoon suiteevery morningreceptionistshowerprivacyjacuzzibalconyairportbreakfastviewscalderasantoriniisland
Reviewed 11 June 2018

This hotel is cheaper than others with a private hot tube. We actually stayed in two different rooms at this property and first was just simple with nice privately separate hot tube and the other was way better room standard with a hot tube with a full view at caldera and sunset. You can even cook in the room if you want as it has a kitchen and sitting area in the room plus great patio attached. Very good stay

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Avoid! The worse 4stars hotel in imerovigli and unqualified management. I booked a 30m deluxe suite with private balcony and bedsuns and I received:
15m standard room;
hot tube engine chamber next to the door very noisy and unpleasant;
Noisy fridge - I had to unplug the fridge during the night because I couldn't sleep;
On the terrace only chairs because the balcony was too small and dark for bedsuns;
Dirty toilet cover;
No intimacy;
Breakfast with box juice, filter coffee, packed croissant. Everything very cheap and poor;
Arrogant attitude of the staff.
It looks like you pay only for the view and they want many thanks at the end for that.
A room in this hotel in high season is around 600euro per night. Save your money and choose a 2star hotel where you will receive the same quality.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve N
Reviewed 5 June 2018

We spent one week of our holiday here in Kasimatis. Pleasant stay in calm environment. One night I asked receptionist to call one restaurant to book a table for dinner, she was calling in front of me and It wasn't done. I felt shame in front of my girlfriend when I arrived to restaurant.
I like very much after dinner bath in hot tub. Small disappointment was also breakfast every day almost the same., but on the other hand they bring in directly to your room.
Thats why I can give maximum 4 stars for rating.

Imerovigli is just amazing place. At the end thank you for nice holiday.

Room Tip: Deluxe suite with private outdoor hot tub
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Upon arriving to the suite we quickly realized this wasn’t going to be a good idea. Our rooms air conditioner wasn’t working so 3 people had to come fix it and left dust and crap on the floor. After 25 minutes it finally worked. It makes me wonder if they have ever rented the room before. Terrible customer service from the front desk gentlemen. He was upset over my negative check in process that he brought up. Well, quite frankly having someone fixing my AC first 20 minutes after arriving isn’t ideal. Water leaking on our terrace floor. Breakfast was ok stale croissants and bread. Also, cold water. Front desk failed to tell us that you have to turn on the hot water switch, along with our room phone constantly ringing. Their solution was to unplug it, not sure if that was safe? We tried to upgrade but the guy rudely informed us it was sold out, the lady asked me why I didn’t book a better room. Seems like you only get service if you get the nicer rooms and if you’re in the standard room they look down at you. A honeymoon that turned into a nightmare.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Neema P
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We booked honeymoon suite here during our stay here and experience was amazing. Hotel provides best view of the city and sunset view is way beyond words. Hotel provided free authentic wine as welcome gift. Our room had hot water jaqquzi which was super relaxing. Our suite also had all cooking utensils and induction heater where we can easily cook food if we want. Hotel facilities were amazing, especially breakfast room service which was quite punctual. They helped us in booking rental car as well within 30 mins. Overall we had amazing time, if you to stay at some amazingly romantic place in santorini then this is the hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple