Lowest prices for your stay
US$77
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$77
eDreams
PricelineUS$77
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 October 2021

This hotel is within easy walking distance of restaurants, shops and the train station. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are nicely appointed but the shower was very small. The scrambled eggs at breakfast were often cold.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reparto Comunicazione, Proprietario at Best Western Gorizia Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2021

Dear Clifford C,
thank you for submitting a review about our property on TripAdvisor.
While we are glad to read that our team was kind and professional and you enjoyed our location, we regret that certain aspects of the stay didn't suit your lodging needs. We will share all your concerns about the eggs with our F&B Manager, in order to take the appropriate action to improve for future stays.
We hope to have the chance to welcome you again and we send you our best regards.

Boris Visintin
Resident Manager

Reviewed 12 August 2020

Everything perfect. It is my second stay at the hotel and I was not disappointed. All the staff is very courteous and helpful. The rooms are very comfortable and very clean. The breakfast is very good and every care is taken to maintain safety and cleanliness

Room tip: Best views, very comfortable rooms, very clean, free car parking, perfect central position
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 10 February 2020

Fantastic place to stay. Central and everything is within walking distance. Breakfast was amazing. Staff all very friendly and helpful. Plenty of restaurants and places to eat closeby. 15 min walk to the train station.

Room tip: We always stay in executive rooms as they offer a king size bed. Given the price of this hotel, the expense is not too much.
Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank SoozCen
Reviewed 8 December 2019

I had business in Nova Gorica, Slovenia which is next town to Gorizia. Rather than staying in hotels in Slovenia, Best Wester Gorizia hotel is better choice regarding price, service and ocation. Room is clean, roomy and more importantly quiet. Breakfast is acceptable, certainly not comparable to that of the Best Western Slon hotel in Ljubljana. However, in this hotel, the lady staff serving breakfast made extremely good cappuccino and espresso. I have my share of cappuccino and espresso and those I got from this hotel are among the best. Such good cappuccino and espresso were very good for me who just arrived from transatlantic flight and suffered jet lag.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank CDTNova
Reviewed 14 November 2019

I have family and friends in Gorizia. I have been to this city before but this was my first time at Best Western Gorizia Palace Hotel. I was looking for a good deal somewhere near the core of the city, and found it here. Clean, comfortable, modern and convenient with friendly and helpful staff. Shops and stores just steps away. Free parking for those arriving by car.

Date of stay: November 2019