All reviews his wife two nights owner's mother italian wines fell in love relaxing stay small hotel pasta off the beaten track perfect tuscan a family run business new chef listed building italian family fresh pastries thank you very much made us feel
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I was instantly impressed with this place driving up the winding dirt road through the naturally beautiful Tuscan Hills. And the first sight of the Villa was stunning.

We were warmly welcomed inside and to the Villa by the owners.

The room was lovely and the shower huge, one of my favourite things in a hotel!

We loved loved loved the pool, with its natural setting and gorgeous views.

The dinner we had both nights and was delicious, if we had stayed another night it would have been nice to have a slightly larger menu, but (sadly for us) we didn't stay an extra night so this wasn't a problem for us!

The breakfast was a lovely spread as well!

I would recommend this place to anyone coming to visit Tuscany!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Miranda C
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Villa Armena is an amazing villa, beatifully furnished and decorated.
Our room was very elegant and large.
I loved the continental breakfast, with a variety of home made cakes and fresh juices.
We ate at the hotel restaurant twice and the food was high quality, well prepared and fairly priced, including the wine.
The location is superb, in the middle of breathtaking Tuscany hills and 45 minuted drive from the beautiful Siena!
Mrs Laura, the owner has been very nice with us, and helped us with the booking of a tour in a nearby winery which was cool as well.
I highly recommend Villa Armena and thank the staff for a super week end!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2018

I cannot say enough about my time last month at Villa Armena! The beauty of the surroundings, the Villa itself and the warm welcoming atmosphere, especially with Elena and Laura, made this adventure one I will never forget. Add to that the comfort, the FOOD and the wine selection and five stars just isn't enough. I cannot wait to tell all my friends about it. My dream is to have the whole place to ourselves with friends and family for our next Tuscan visit.

Room tip: The Junior Suite was well worth the price
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Just arrived home! We want to come back already!!!
We love everything and everyone in Villa Armena, the people were just amazing, the food to die for, real hand made pasta with wild board soo delicious must try it!!! We will come back in September, see you soon!!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2018

What CAN'T I say about how incredible this Villa is. The food was incredible, the rooms are an absolute dream and being greeted by Eduardo and his wife Elena is the best part. We quickly felt like part of the family. This is a spectacular place to say and I couldn't believe the story how they renovated the villa from nothing to what it is today. We didn't want to leave!

Date of stay: June 2017