Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,007 results
All reviews these apartments commercial centre bar staff great holiday great entertainment week stay sun loungers dor steps euros taxi cleaners fab
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 December 2019

Just returned from a 7 day holiday the hotel is very clean with very nice staff there was 3 adults and a 13 year old boy....Joao the entertainer was the making of are holiday.nothing was too much trouble for him he even got my husband playing water polo... my son was never bored as Joao had lots of things to do.my son loved beating Joao on the ps4 .and i got to do lots of sunbathing..there is a lot of steps to the beach.... just got taxi back up for less than 3 euro..will deffo go back ..

3  Thank vickyriley123
Resort61887031123, Marketing at Cabau Cala D'Or, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2020

Dear Vicky,

Thank you very much for the time you took to post your review about Cabau Cala Dor on TripAdvisor.
We are glad to know that you had a great time during your holidays and your lovely comments about Joao, we will report him how much our guest loves him!
We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 16 December 2019

Been to this hotel many times, the cleanliness and staff are great as always, but found the entertainment had gone downhill, the great Amedeo is no longer there, his infections enthusiasm which rubbed off on everybody made sure that the hotel had soul, a heartbeat and that everybody was having a good time, the BBQ night supposedly the best night of the week was flat with no atmosphere and around 8 people, which is a poor turn out, sadly most days/evenings around the pool were like this, this is not how I remember the Cala D'or from previous visits

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank TraceyAnne75

Dear Tracey,

thank you for choosing us and taking the time for your review on Tripadvisor.
We are happy that you are satisfied with the cleaning and the staff. Thank you for your feedback in reference to our entertainment, It makes us improve our services.

We all hope to welcome you back and we hope to see you again in a not too distant future.

Reviewed 11 December 2019

We stayed at the Cala D’or for 11 nights. The hotel is clean and well kept, my biggest fault was the stairs, lots of stairs up into the hotel, even tho there’s a lift we couldn’t avoid the second flight of stairs. The lift up to reception broke down with myself brother and sister in law inside it. After being stuck in there for 10 minutes they got it working but that was enough to stop me using it again. So two lots of stairs to go up then each time we went to our apartment. Also there’s no air conditioning at all. Our bedroom had the tiniest of windows so high up you couldn’t feel any air in there at all. Staff were very pleasant and helpful. I would say tho if you’re elderly like us, or bad on the legs like us, this hotel isn’t easy going.

Room tip: We were just above the entertainment area in room 102 quite noisy at times. But a beautiful view over the resort.
1  Thank caroles414

Dear guest,

We hope you and your family had a safe trip back home.
Thank you very much for letting us know your feedback through Tripadvisor.
We are taking into account your suggestions to keep improving our facilities and services.
We are already looking forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed 30 November 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for a week in November last time we were at the tamanoco further up the hill. It’s very clean everywhere loads of sunbeds because of the time of year we like to be on the upper sunbathing deck. Rooms are a little small but ok for 1 week.,kitchen supplies are kettle microwave toaster and fridge 2 cooking rings. Sofa in front area tv bedroom with 2 single beds lovely shower room no bath because we were on the end we had a big window in the bedroom but it overlooked a shop. Bar is expensive compared to the town the steps are a bit hard not going down but coming up taxis readily available at €2.50 i the day and €3.50 at night well worth the money all in all a nice place if I went to Gran Canaria again I would stay her e

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Ellen2510
Resort61887031123, Marketing at Cabau Cala D'Or, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2019

Dear Ellen,

Thank you for your recent visit and for taking the time to write a review.
It's great to hear you had a nice week and that you were satisfied with the apartment and the cleaning.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you back to Cabau Cala d´Or.

Thank you and kind regards.

Reviewed 25 November 2019

We stayed for a week in November, hotel has 3 blocks, and 2 areas to sunbath, pool and an upper deck. Rooms all get sunshine in the afternoon, with the sun hitting the pool from around 11am, not sure if that round be earlier in the height of summer.

Rooms were clean, beds changed once and Towels changes every other day. Think maid only missed one day of the visit. No air conditioning, and bedroom Was very stuffy, as small windows at back with no air circulation, we had a door stop in the floor that I kept knocking into as it was next to dressing table.

Pool area could be noisy, but those who joined in seemed to like it, pool bar is not cheap, for drinks or meals, staff were really pleasant at bar and pool area. Upper deck was nice but the sunbeds make an awful noise, and the tiny shop next to reception is expensive.

The hotel is near the top of the hill, so lots of steps, not to bad going down but coming back up, OMG, I nearly died, I did get more used to them as the week went on, and we found a set next to the new development which were only 99 to climb, but then a slight hill before getting back to the hotel. Loads of walking and stairs right across resort and hotel, so do not take heals as you will NOT wear them. Lol

We travelled with jet2, 2 couples, we were placed in separate blocks, I did send a message to hotel, I never got a reply, we were not moved until the following day, even though the room next door to them was free, and ready to move into, the patio door was open, so we could see in the room. I got charged 20 euro to move.

This was our first visit to Puerto Rico, I would return as we loved it, but would want to find a hotel with less stairs.

Amadorus beach is worth a visit, lovely walk. We also took a boat trip to Arginigan market on Tuesday, again worth a visit.

Lots of restaurants and bars to visit, cheap and cheerful if you want it, and contemporary and more expensive if you want that too.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Dundee2828
Resort61887031123, Marketing at Cabau Cala D'Or, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We always appreciate to get feedback from our costumers to improve our services.
I'm glad you had a good holiday in Puerto Rico and you found the place and the room clean, but very sorry to hear you weren't completely satisfied with the air con , please next time if you have any further question or experience problem do not hesitate to contact me through the reception to help you. In reference to the stairs, it is about the location because we are on the top of the hill but in the meantime, you can enjoy the nice view.
We hope to have the opportunity to assist you next time you visit us.

Kind regards,