Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$105
Expedia.comUS$105
PricelineUS$105
TravelocityUS$105
eDreamsUS$105
Orbitz.comUS$105
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2019 via mobile

Fabulous Hotel.
Just a few steps away from the beach the shops and restaurants.
The staff are fab especially the reception guys nothing was ever too much effort.. the reception area has just been revamped and looks great I now feel though this needs to be done in the rooms too as they are a little tired looking.
We will return very soon!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Beverley L
Reviewed 13 June 2019

Really loved My stay at this self catering hotel.

It's right next to the beach and only 5 minutes away from them commercial centre.

While the accomodation itself isn't up to much if you get a Room with a terrace it makes up for it.

The terraces are massive with plenty of sunshine and fully furnished.

I think this hotel is currently being refurbished as whilst I was staying at Puerto Rico last month it was getting alot of work done and seemed to be closed.

I really hope it's being modernised and look forward to seeing pictures of the refurbished room's so I can book this hotel again

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank alisonmP8635QJ
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Just got back from a great week staying at these apartments .
Very clean everything you would need for a self catering holiday spacious fantastic very big patio table umbrella and your own sunbeds
So relaxing
Staff very friendly
Lovely clean pool did nt use snack bar
Beach few minutes to the right as you come out
Left a small supermarket
If you cross straight over the road from the apartment walk a few yards then turn right you can see SPAR supermarket
So many eating places near the beach
And more into the centre which you turn left out of the apartments
And lots of shops !!!
Quite busy and noisy
20 min walk away lovely beach amordores again right out of the apartment past Puerto Rico beach
Bus station to left left cross over couple of roads 10 min your there
You can get any where
If you want a ferry ride there are directions to get one
Thank you for an enjoyable stay would love to return one day
Superb

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ann J
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We just returned from GC, had nice 3 weeks stay in Rio Piedras. Most impressed I got by location: Definetely one of most convenient locations in entire valley, short walk to shopping center, beach right by. In terraced rooms terraces are huge, at least most if not all with sea view, rooms themself little outdated, but does compare good to most apartment accommondations on island. Free parking provided, no remote etc. needeed as they have licence plate camera on automatic gate. Complex all in all maintained, clean and peaceful, I worried little bit about GC-500 running right next to hotel, but heard none of traffic in room. Staff very polite and helpful, only when checking out to catch a 6am homebound flight, night receptionist was sleeping and after I woke him up, he checked us out without saying a word - intended tip I kept in my own pocket.

Have to give extra credits to pool bar, among other dishes they serve great pizza! Tried once and after that took take away lunch to enjoy on our private terrace almost daily.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jerzey_of_North
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We had a one bedroom appointment. Very clean, beds comfy and all utensils provided in the kitchen. The main TWO plus points were (1) the location of the apt and (2) the size of the balcony.
Rio Piedras reception area is just across from the main Beach Club (next to the Spar). No steps to climb which is a plus if you have mobility issues. Lift to all floors, although a short ramp to get from Floor 7 to the lift or stairs to take you up to the Rooftop Pool. Fantastic location.
Our one bedroom apartment had a huge balcony enough for sunbeds, we paid a little bit extra, I think about £50 between 2 of us to ensure we got the bigger balcony, really worth it though.
View from the rooftop pool area is fantastic. Snack bar at the pool area, adequate, pizzas, salads, etc plus the normal variety of beverages. Quick service and area kept very clean Apt had everything we needed, I'm definitely looking to book for next year.
Reception staff, friendly and very efficient.

Room tip: Best views from Floor 4 upwards
Date of stay: August 2018