Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
PricelineUS$191
Booking.comUS$181
EtripUS$197
All reviews superior junior suite jacuzzi bath rooftop bar large balcony pool area sun loungers air con shopping centre bed and breakfast gran canaria free safe two singles pushed together plenty of sunbeds definitely return to this hotel walk in shower return to puerto rico beach towels
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2021 via mobile

I spent 3 weeks at the solo adults hotel and I really enjoyed my stay. Great breakfast with a huge selections of food and great staff. Many thx to Alberto, Juan and Lorena ( Front desk ).
The only minus is the parking place which mostly of the time was always full but just few meters from the property wasn’t difficult to find a good spot for parking the car. I suggest this place to young couples and solo travelers.
I had also one of the best sleep ever because around was very quite and the mattress super comfortable. The bed sheets were changed without any problems under my requests.
I would return!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank banditodelnord
Servatur Hotels, Guest Services / Front Office at Servatur Casablanca Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2021

Dear banditodelnord,

Thank you for sharing your experience in Servatur Casablanca Suites & Spa.

We are glad because you really enjoy your stay with us. We will give your nice words to our staff. They always work hard to make your stay very confortable.

We will so happy if you return as soon as possible!

Best regards!

Reviewed 9 February 2021

A relaxing one week escape from covid and to get some well needed sun. I had booked the 8th floor superior junior suite with jacuzzi on the balcony and was lucky enough to be given the corner room. Clear views and evening sun right up until the sunset. I loved the views and the room and spent most of my time on the balcony, with a relaxing time in the jacuzzi almost every night.
The room is big (like US style rooms) and has everything you need, kitchen area with all basics and fridge. Closets with plenty of space, good blackout curtains, full length mirror. Fluffy bathrobe and slippers included. The bed was very comfortable with fluffy pillows (note in this part of the world they have 2 singles pushed together instead of a king bed)
I didn't use the spa or the pool but the pool area looked nice.
I had room service food which was ok.
The hotel was quiet and relaxing and the staff friendly and reception staff spoke excellent english. All of the staff wore masks. The gym was closed during my stay due to restrictions.
This was my first time in Puerto Rico, I prefer the nicer area around the Mogan mall, the area around the beach was a bit sketchy at times. The Amadores beach is much nicer and the walk along the ocean there is amazing.
There are lots of stairs up to the hotel, but if you're fit/healthy you won't have a problem.
They have a rooftop which wasn't really used, gorgeous views though, I went up there to watch the stars. Check it out!
The minimarket at the hotel is very convienient for water and other small things.
*Pros: the VIEW! It was like having my own rooftop
clean, quiet, relaxing ambience, exactly what I wanted
*Cons: the balcony door could use a good window cleaning
the bathroom feels very humid/damp, nothing would dry in
there.
the maid forgot to take out the trash one day
I didn't get cava at checkin (I've seen other reviews about it)

In short, I loved my stay and will return (hopefully soon). I miss that view already!

Room tip: Room 814 is the corner room on the 8th floor, amazing!! Great views and sun all day/afternoon.
Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank Nightguest
Servatur Hotels, Guest Services / Front Office at Servatur Casablanca Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2021

Dear Nightguest,

Thank you very much for this fantastic review about your stay at Servatur Casablanca Suites & Spa.
We are pleased to see through your words that you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel from the first moment, without a doubt, the comfort of its rooms, the equipped facilities and the friendly and professional treatment of our staff, make Servatur Casablanca Suites & Spa an ideal place to enjoy your vacation.

We are looking forward to receiving you again, remember that we are at your disposal 24 hours a day 7 days a week in case you want to contact us for any clarification or questions about new reservations, such as, for example, to enjoy that room that so many unique moments made him live in our hotel.

Kind regards,
Servatur Casablanca Suites & Spa

Reviewed 6 January 2021

Well what can I say!!

Our stay overall was such a relaxing, fun time and I have to commend all of the staff for there amazing hospitality and attitude throughout the hotel overall.

Altberto and Cristina to name a few were a few team team members who were extremely helpful in so many ways - always having a smile on there face even behind the mask.

Iris the cleaner always carried out an impeccable job each day and the room was immaculate and homely.

I would definitely recommend this amazing place and I will be back again very soon.

Food and drinks - very good
Breakfast - very very good
Spa and Gym - perfect

Thank you all so much and I will be seeing you in the next few months

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Servatur Hotels, Guest Services / Front Office at Servatur Casablanca Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2021

Dear joshc375,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Servatur Casablanca Suites & Spa.,

We are pleased to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us, from the first moment, as you comment, the comfort of our rooms, the kindness and professionalism of our staff and the services available at the hotel, make Servatur Casablanca Suites & Spa, an ideal place to spend an unforgettable vacation.

We would love to welcome you again and offer you an unforgettable time with us.

We hope to see you soon.
Kind regards
Servatru Casablanca Suites & Spa

Reviewed 24 December 2020 via mobile

Just got back from The Servatur Casablanca Suites and it was excellent! The service was brilliant. We made the mistake of booking room only as we like to eat out....... after 4 days of really bad breakfasts we realized that the best breakfast was actually in the hotel!!!!
The pool gets the sun in the afternoon and is great for when you come off the beach.
Despite what other reviews say this is definitely 4 stars for me. It has a Spa and gym, a room service menu. Dressing gown and slippers provided. Large rooms, daily room cleaning- basically all the facilities of a 4 star hotel - with lovely staff who make the hotel what it is.
Thank you for very Covid safe stay!

3  Thank kazbah71
Servatur Hotels, Guest Services / Front Office at Servatur Casablanca Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2020

Dear Kazbah71,
Thousands of visitors stay with us each year. We still feel as the first day when some clients let us know how happy they were. Thank you so much for rating Servatur Casablanca with a 5/5. It means you enjoyed your stay with us, which makes us very happy. We are glad to know that our facilities fit you. Our team is constantly working to offer a lovely place to spend your holidays. It is great to read all the positive aspects you mentioned: our rooms, our restaurant and our cleaning service. We wish to be your next option on your next holidays. It would be such a pleasure to help you in all you need.
Kind regards
Servatur Casablanca Suite & Spa

Reviewed 24 December 2020

Stayed at this hotel from 12-21 Dec 2020. After reading reviews and first-time visiting Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria Spain, the hotel was amazing! Single traveller booked self-catering through holiday package provider. As you can appreciate due to the current Covid situation the town was quiet, However, there was still many bars and restaurant open until Spanish government guidelines closing at 12pm.

This place was brilliant and excellent condition for sanitation everywhere. The Junior Suite rooms are HUGE!!! I have travelled and stayed in many 4 star hotels in various countries and this size of rooms is the best I have ever stayed in! All staff from Reception, pool, wellbeing centre to cleaning staff were all protected and extremely helpful and friendly. This place would be ideal for couples or single travellers who need some relaxing time and peace a quite.

The roof bar (9th Floor) was closed but plenty of couches and sunbeds for you to relax and see the epic view. No smoking/vaping near the swimming pool, however plenty of sunbeds for everyone. Supermarkets are on the main road. On the left (Tesco equivalate) Hiper Dino Express (entrance opposite McDonald’s) and on the right opposite the Morgan shopping mall (Waitrose equivalent) is Spar supermarket.

I used the gym every day during my stay and had it to myself due to being empty. All the gym equipment is there which was brilliant! Now as for the steps to the main road, this has nothing to do with the hotel as per other reviews, there is a reason why Gran Canaria is very hilly due to being situated in the mountains, so take your time walking up and down the steps if you wish, its good exercise for all ages. Or turn left outside the hotel and walk down the road outside which would be slightly longer and eventually there will be small number of steps. Either way your walking or worse case cab it which costs about Euros 2.70 to Spar supermarket. Taxi stands are everywhere. Remember everywhere you have to wear a face mask on the streets and shops. No need for face mask on the beach or by pool area or 9th Floor of the bar.

The Playa de Puerto Rico beach is about 15-17 minute walk, when you get to the main road walk pass mcdonalds straight and quicker to go the underpass to come out near the beach area. If your using google maps use the address of the Spar supermarket - Playa de Puerto Rico - Beach - Calle Juan Díaz Rodríguez, 6, 35130 Puerto Rico de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, Spain.

The wellbeing centre had a fantastic deal for 25 min back massage for Euros 19 and even on arrival I was provided a voucher for a specific day for the same at euros 15. The lady was brilliant got all my knots from my back, she had to wake me up due to falling asleep on the bed. muchas gracias Señorita!

To use the spa, there is booking per hour upto 6 people and need to collect a key card from reception to enter. Great for security and no Randoms trying to use it as well as covid protection.

Certainly, I have found my hideaway golden place to revisit in the future and would certainly come back to Servatur Casablanca Suites & Spa!

Pro’s
Free air con with remote control
Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and bar roof
Free access to spa facilities, sauna, steam room and small fountain relaxing pool.
Free access to 24 hours gym.
Full kitchen facility in the room cutlery, one pot, one pan, sieve and bowl with all utensils including bottle and can opener and all plates, glasses and wine glasses. Washing liquid and scrubber.
Fridge is small and has a small freezer with ice cube tray. Freezer can only fit a couple of frozen bag items. Fridge provides complimentary water bottle. Coffee maker, toaster and electric hob, microwave with inbuilt grill.
Free complimentary in the room beach towel, dressing gown and towels.
Smoking outside on the balcony.
Clothing rail outside on balcony.
Cleaners come in every day.

Cons
World smallest kitchen sink
No double beds they are two singles together, however very comfortable thin layer of memory form and huge mattress with large pillows.
The noise from the high street bars (tacky karaoke songs every night) and no matter what room you stay in its heard everywhere – echos on the main strip. Got use to it as its closes at 12pm thank god.
No toiletries in the bathroom apart from an all- in- one shower and shampoo gel?

Room tip: 5th, 6th, 7th or 8th Floor would be excellent views from balcony. 9th Floor is the bar.
3  Thank Littlemisslondon5
Servatur Hotels, Guest Services / Front Office at Servatur Casablanca Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2020

Dear Littlemisslondon5,
Thousands of visitors stay with us each year. We still feel as the first day when some clients let us know how happy they were. We need to thank you for such a detailed and helpful review. We are happy to know that we were able to offer you a memorable experience at Servatur Casablanca and we would like to thank you for rating us 5/5. We are glad to know that our facilities fit you. Our team is constantly working to offer a lovely place to spend your holidays. As you mentioned, our massages are highly relaxing. Our masseurs are true professionals. It is great to read all the positive aspects you mentioned: our big rooms, our location, our free gym and spa. Unfortunately we do not include toiletries in the bathrooms. We apologize if this was a problem for you.
Anyway, There is no greather satisfaction for us than reading that you would return without hesitation. We will do everything in our power to offer you a memorable stay. Thank you so much in advance. We would love to see you again soon.
Kind Regards