7 people are viewing this hotel
US$137
Hotels.comUS$154
Expedia.comUS$154
travelup.comUS$167
All reviews superior junior suite jacuzzi bath rooftop bar pool area large balcony sun loungers air con shopping centre bed and breakfast gran canaria free safe two singles pushed together plenty of sunbeds definitely return to this hotel balcony door beach towels fabulous hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

My wife and I recently visited this lovely hotel. Hotel and the staff were lovely. Breakfast was very nice, plentiful with plenty of choice. The adult only format of the hotel was a winner too. We stayed on the 7th floor with the large balconies, sunbeds a whirlpool bath.
All being well we'll be back in the near future.
Thank you all at the Casablanca for looking after us. You are a credit to your company.

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank Passport05538993985
Servatur Hotels, Guest Services / Front Office at Servatur Casablanca Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2021

Dear Passport05538993985,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Servatur Casablanca. Thank you very much for your wonderful review. This works as a huge motivation for Servatur staff. Our guests satisfaction is fundamental in order to keep improving. We want you to feel part of the Servatur family. Improving everyday is one of our main objetives to offer our guests the best holidays experience possible. All your praises will be passed to our staff and departments so that they know they are doing a good job towards our customer´s satisfaction.
We are very glad you already decided to come back! Please, feel free to contact us at casablanca@servatur.com if we can do anything for you. It would be a pleasure to assist you.

Servatur Casablanca Suites & Spa

Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

Adults only
Soundproof rooms

Juniors suite - large balcony

Well equipped - toaster, microwave with grill, hob. Slim line fridge. 3 of each plates, large & small , bowels, cutlery. Kettle, coffee maker.
Wash up liquid, t towel , brush and cloth provided. Ice cube tray
Small sink.

Bathroom - large walk in shower.
Jacuzzi bath on balcony- chairs and table and 2 loungers

Bed are two singles pushed together. Each has a topper. Pretty comfortable. They are made up as singles so kicking your snoring partner may take a bit of effort.
Air conditioning unit is the quietest I have every found.

Hotel looks over the shopping centre and town. Due to Covid many shops and restaurants are closed at the moment. We didn’t go hungry!
While many establishments are closed they make up for it with the volume of competing night time entertainment. The balcony in the evening is a strange mix of competing music decades. The patio doors do a reasonable job to deaden the sound in the room.
There is a hyperDino supermarket across from the hotel and a large Spar supermarket to the right a few hundred yards. The hotel has a small shop by reception and the water is very reasonably priced and saves carrying it.

The hotel is on the hillside. It is 165 steps down to the shopping centre(not including the ones in the hotel).

We ate out a lot, but the food that we had in the hotel including breakfast was very good and reasonably priced.

The hotel spa is free to enter- currently working on a ‘3 couples’ at a time booking system with hour slots. A good amount of time to experience pool, sauna and steam room. change In your room.

Checkout was very odd. We were never asked about our stay- just our keys taken. If you cannot arrange a late checkout then you can use the Spa changing rooms for a shower and change.

This hotel could be superb if a little more attention was paid..there are small maintenance issues and evidence of jobs done quickly rather than properly. Eg Fridge door handle broken. Fridge front in need of a scrub or repaint. Chipped paintwork, corrosion on taps. No lock on spa toilet door.

Date of stay: July 2021
3  Thank Fussyfi
Servatur Hotels, Guest Services / Front Office at Servatur Casablanca Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2021

Dear Fussyfi,
What an incredible review! Thank you for taking your time and writing your experience after your stay at Servatur Casablanca.
We have taken note of all your suggestions and it will be passed to our team.
It will be a pleasure to welcome you again, our staff will receive you with open arms. No hesitate and write us at casablanca@servatur.com to ask about a new stay.
Warm regards,
Servatur Casablanca Suites & Spa.

Reviewed 27 July 2021 via mobile

We booked two nights in a junior superior large spa suite for my birthday but checked out after one night. Sometimes you have to cut your losses and this was one of those times. How this ever got Trip Advisor of 2021 award will remain a mystery.

It started with our keycard not working. On second attempt at entering the room it was boiling hot with weak air conditioning (better off opening the front and back doors), smelt musty, had dirty floors, a small instead of large spa balcony, fridge and freezer doors broken, rusty taps and green mould in the bathroom. The table on the balcony was broken and the glass filthy and indoor furniture stained badly.

We thought a nice spa would save the day. How wrong we were. The jets spat out dirty black crust even after blasting a few times and refilling. The loud music from next door was the last straw and we decided to check out in the morning as couldn’t wait to escape this Faulty Tower disgrace. We’ve never checked out of any hotel early before.

The staff offered us another room but we couldn’t face being moved to another dirty room and go through the same saga. Maybe their maintenance and cleaning staff were all on holiday too.

A not so happy birthday to me but we returned to our lovely clean and bright rented apartment in Maspalomas with excitement.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank skip2022
Servatur Hotels, Guest Services / Front Office at Servatur Casablanca Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear skip2022,

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review.

We are very sorry that the stay you had did not meet your expectations. Our guest´s comfort and relaxation is an obsession for all of our staff.

Our cleaning and maintenance services do a great job. Therefore, our guests can enjoy a pleasant stay. We regret any incidents that may have happened.

We hope you can change your opinion and return to our facilites to enjoy a better experience.

Kind regards,

Servatur Casablanca Suites & Spa.

Reviewed 10 May 2021 via mobile

I spent 3 weeks at the solo adults hotel and I really enjoyed my stay. Great breakfast with a huge selections of food and great staff. Many thx to Alberto, Juan and Lorena ( Front desk ).
The only minus is the parking place which mostly of the time was always full but just few meters from the property wasn’t difficult to find a good spot for parking the car. I suggest this place to young couples and solo travelers.
I had also one of the best sleep ever because around was very quite and the mattress super comfortable. The bed sheets were changed without any problems under my requests.
I would return!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Servatur Hotels, Guest Services / Front Office at Servatur Casablanca Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2021

Dear banditodelnord,

Thank you for sharing your experience in Servatur Casablanca Suites & Spa.

We are glad because you really enjoy your stay with us. We will give your nice words to our staff. They always work hard to make your stay very confortable.

We will so happy if you return as soon as possible!

Best regards!

Reviewed 9 February 2021

A relaxing one week escape from covid and to get some well needed sun. I had booked the 8th floor superior junior suite with jacuzzi on the balcony and was lucky enough to be given the corner room. Clear views and evening sun right up until the sunset. I loved the views and the room and spent most of my time on the balcony, with a relaxing time in the jacuzzi almost every night.
The room is big (like US style rooms) and has everything you need, kitchen area with all basics and fridge. Closets with plenty of space, good blackout curtains, full length mirror. Fluffy bathrobe and slippers included. The bed was very comfortable with fluffy pillows (note in this part of the world they have 2 singles pushed together instead of a king bed)
I didn't use the spa or the pool but the pool area looked nice.
I had room service food which was ok.
The hotel was quiet and relaxing and the staff friendly and reception staff spoke excellent english. All of the staff wore masks. The gym was closed during my stay due to restrictions.
This was my first time in Puerto Rico, I prefer the nicer area around the Mogan mall, the area around the beach was a bit sketchy at times. The Amadores beach is much nicer and the walk along the ocean there is amazing.
There are lots of stairs up to the hotel, but if you're fit/healthy you won't have a problem.
They have a rooftop which wasn't really used, gorgeous views though, I went up there to watch the stars. Check it out!
The minimarket at the hotel is very convienient for water and other small things.
*Pros: the VIEW! It was like having my own rooftop
clean, quiet, relaxing ambience, exactly what I wanted
*Cons: the balcony door could use a good window cleaning
the bathroom feels very humid/damp, nothing would dry in
there.
the maid forgot to take out the trash one day
I didn't get cava at checkin (I've seen other reviews about it)

In short, I loved my stay and will return (hopefully soon). I miss that view already!

Room tip: Room 814 is the corner room on the 8th floor, amazing!! Great views and sun all day/afternoon.
Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank Nightguest
Servatur Hotels, Guest Services / Front Office at Servatur Casablanca Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2021

Dear Nightguest,

Thank you very much for this fantastic review about your stay at Servatur Casablanca Suites & Spa.
We are pleased to see through your words that you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel from the first moment, without a doubt, the comfort of its rooms, the equipped facilities and the friendly and professional treatment of our staff, make Servatur Casablanca Suites & Spa an ideal place to enjoy your vacation.

We are looking forward to receiving you again, remember that we are at your disposal 24 hours a day 7 days a week in case you want to contact us for any clarification or questions about new reservations, such as, for example, to enjoy that room that so many unique moments made him live in our hotel.

Servatur Casablanca Suites & Spa