“Very easy, from deep Frozen to Microwave. ”
Review of De Stenen Toko

De Stenen Toko
Ranked #14 of 42 Restaurants in Domburg
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

The bread with butter was nice, great view.
The fish was from deep frozen until microwaved and fried shortly in the pan.
Gamba's also came from a frozen package, not even crisp after being shortly in the pan. The salad is plain iceberg salad. Rice is tasteless, numb taste.
It's a shame for such a nice location to serve such a cheap quality of food.
Price is not balanced, probably to much overhead costs in staff that just walks back and forward for no reason without a smile. Personally I hope that they will improve in the middle of the summer season, tourists will not return back after such a experience.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Very clean and friendly place.

We had the Bitterballs with a beer. They tasted like they should and the beer was cold and served in clean glasses.

The restrooms were very clean. The was not even any dust on the pictures hanging in the restrooms. No cobwebs either. They pay attention to detail here.

Service was fast (5 min. ticket times) and friendly. The prices are fair compared to the rest of the area.

Nice place to visit. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

We wanted to go to the Oase but it was over full so we kept on walking and ended up in this beach restaurant.
It was crowded as well and we where lucky to get the last table.
I wanted to have a Glas of red merlot but they only red they had was from Chile, It surprised me that they only had one red wine to choose from, but it was ok.
We ordered a tower of different tapas, olives, cheese, bread, fish, meat, fried mix. It was good and nicely served.
The interior was ok nothing special.
It's weird though, sometimes when you walk into a restaurant you get the feeling that it's just going to be so-so, I got that feeling on this one, I'm not sure why it just happened.
The service was good and the staff was very friendly.

Oh and I think I got that so-so feeling because the inside interior looked a little cheap.
Any how I would give them a 3+
I would not hesitate to visit again if I was passing by....

Reviewed 16 June 2016

We used this beach pavilion, on a resting stop during a bike ride. Coffee was good, apple pie which we ordered was very good as well - much better than we are used to when visiting tourist spots. We were helped and served very quickly and friendly, which we definitely liked. This pavilion is really close to the city centre, it doesn't take a long dune - hike to get here.

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

I have been here two times. Just the second time I reserved a table for dinner.

When I arrived I saw that at my table were other people and we need to change the places.

I ordered Muscheln for 2 persons. We got Pommes with ketchup and Salat.

The Muscheln were ok nothing to complain but the Salat was not my type. Very boring and not to eat.

The Staff is friendly and they offer a nice view at the sea.

I don't come for third time. Is not to try anymore.