All reviews karen and keith fresh fruit rooms are lovely and clean nothing is too much trouble wonderful hosts full english cooked breakfast fantastic guest house will definately be back warm welcome b and b stayed two nights previous visits on arrival yorkshire breakfast first class tea coffee
Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

What a lovely guesthouse. Our room was perfect with everything we needed - TV, hairdryer, very comfy bed and en suite. In general, it was immaculate throughout and the owners very friendly but not imposing. The village is only a gentle 10 minute stroll away with a choice of pubs offering decent food, a small selection of shops and cafes. There is a cash machine located in the co op and many lovely walks. Will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2015
Reviewed 16 June 2015

Karen and Keith are very warm and welcoming, the guesthouse is pristine and really well kept. My sister and I went from Monday to Friday and thoroughly enjoyed our rest. There is plenty to do with the beautiful Ingleton Falls walk within walking distance of Ferncliffe and Malham Cove not too far off in the car, we went to Skipton for the day when it rained and really enjoyed it. My sister and I prefer to eat vegan which can be difficult when we are out and about but Keith made homemade bread with potato cakes for our cooked breakfast, vegan cheeses and yogurt was also available. We can't thank Karen and Keith enough for this, (I have been to some top hotels and they didn't even bother to get non dairy milk for breakfast) so, "Thank you" Karen and Keith we heartily appreciated your efforts. I recommend this guesthouse to everybody... We have booked for another 5 days next year!! Look forward to seeing you then :-)

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sue B
Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

What can I say very friendly and helpful just like being at home. The rooms are very clean with kettle tea and coffee in the rooms. The breakfast is amazing and very tasty Karen and Keith can't do enough for you. They are both very knowledgeable about the surrounding area and this was a great help.
The B&B is placed in a good position so you can get to the sites of Ingleton as well as the places far field.
The Ferncliffe Guesthouse has got to be the place to stay if you are thinking of going to Nth Yorkshire and the area around Ingleton or stopping off and splitting your trip as you head to the Lake District.
Thanks for the great stay. I will see you agin.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank wsyoung1
Reviewed 27 May 2015

very nice and friendly guest house made to feel welcome,the proprietors were also very helpful with local amenities and good places to eat and drink,and the cleanliness of the guest house was immaculate.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2015

Ive just returned home from from spending two days in Ingleton and have had a wonderful time exploring the waterfalls with my father, we stayed at the Ferncliffe guest house where we both enjoyed a warm & friendly comfortable stay with simply superb breakfasts.The building is charming and tastefully decorated as are the rooms which I have to add are extremely clean and comfortable. The rooms have a bathroom (incredibly clean) fresh soft towels and toilletries, beds are (incredibly comfortable) fresh soft bedding really warm and comfortable, decor is very tasteful and all the facilities you require such as tv, tea and coffee, even the complimentry biscuits were delicious. Kieth & Karen really are experts at what they do, you get a sense they have thought of everything. Many thanks Tom and Jeff.

Room tip: You will be happy with any room you choose.
Date of stay: May 2015