“Great food!”

Make And Break Cafe
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came here for dinner one night while we were staying close by, food is amazing!! We ordered the lobster stuffed mushrooms and Halibut as well as the tempura shrimp. Mouth watering food. I encourage anyone close by to check it out and find out for yourself yummy!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Great local beers to accompany any one of a number of great appetizers and great dinners. Something for everyone.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Our party of four ate their last night for the first time -- the food was exceptional -- two had fish and chips and I tasted and it was really good...nice fresh fish and light batter. I like to try the liver, onions and bacon at some places and decided to give it a try here -- OMG -- it was the best -- so much flavour and large portion -- lots of bacon!!!! Very tender -- hard to find at a restaurant...the ribs were another meal we had and although I didn't taste them, it was confirmed they were delicious as well. The service was top notch -- very friendly and kind. I wish these people the very best and have no problem recommending them --- you will enjoy any of the meals I'm sure!!!! They are also very reasonable.

1  Thank Nancy S
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We were riding down the road looking for a place to eat whole lobster. Saw a sign for one pound lobster for &20.00. Decided to give it a try and so glad we did. Family restaurant with probably the best lobster we have had ever.

It doesn't open till 1:00 so that could be a problem. It worked out for us The owner works more than one job so is a busy man.

The service was great. What would you expect from family.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

We were out toodling around on a Sunday and wanted to stop to eat. All our usual places were full up with tourists so we just kept heading down the Peggy's Cove Rd and decided to stop as there wasn't a car in the park.

The place is neat as a pin and newly done inside. Excellent service and the food was delicious. My partner had a very generous fish and chips and the fries were hand cut and crisp. I had a delicious salad with pan fried haddock. Super fresh fish that was seasoned well.

The gift shop next door has mostly handmade quality stuff and a huge selection. By the time we left the car park was full of patrons. This place is amazing.
We will be back to enjoy the view and the super fresh food.